Haha, I didn't realise I had quite a lot of fun times with Sok within these few months despite how busy we were, working so hard, aiming to have that
poppy in our hands one day. Haha.
She brought me to Ice Cream Gallery and we had banana spilt. A few days later Oldie treat me banana split at GalerĂa. -.- Both times I ate that without having proper dinner first.
Didn't feel good for this Chinese New Year. On the eve I had to be waken up by quarreling noises. I can't leave my house. The 2 recently borrowed ND's Cds can't play...
Will You protect my parents?
I already had my hongbaos from my parents and 2 uncles without following the old customs. Somehow... had I missed out socialising and bonding? I don't know how to build relationships and I don't make the effort. You seldom see me going around do something for someone, right? Even if I can say I love you the whole year around, without actions, you will doubt right?
Some adults will use the 'you won't like it if someone do it to you' trick to convince the kids they shouldn't do something.
That trick doesn't work on me.
Thanks Sok, thanks oldie both of you thought me quite a lot. (of course, not by bringing me to eat banana splits=)
Oh ya, I had 2 big dreams of A levels results. XQ's, Jie's, Rach's and mine. Freaked me out. They were good tho, no worries.
Be it good or bad, I know I will still survive and I am thankful for that already.
Labels: random