Last weekJie finally entered army, less messages for me and less replies required from me. Yay. Hahaha. Sian. His sergeant officer's name is Alvin; out of all names, Alvin. -.-
Early in the morning on Friday, I had to meet Jie to pass him my uniform for Su to help me sell. She managed to sell within minutes and I earned $30 bucks from selling my uniform. Great sale! Haha. Anyway, I went off to Woodlands Regional Library to borrow Nancy Drew game. Location of the disc is J AV. I went to consult the librarian and he just told me 4th floor. Then I understand that J AV is Junior Section AV. -.- Come to think of it, if I really ask for a book or something, will they be able to find it
What if there wasn't any computer records? Hmmm.
Read there for a while then went to work.
There is this worksheet that my P2 kids get, titled show and tell, it's something like oral presentation. The requirements are pretty much the same, but their topics are much simpler. It surprised me how advanced is the education system. I mean my batch had op in secondary and now they are having it in primary school, lower primary in fact. That's fast.
Ian Wong, my cheeky, smiley boy, he chose the topic 'Hobbies'. He didn't know what to write so I had to start him with questions. 'What is your hobby?' Then his answer amazed and froze me, 'bowling lor'. 2 short words is enough to give me a hard impact. Come to think of it, I don't think that older one likes it since first try? Do you? This baby Ian like bowling since his first try. Haha.
I can assure you, the impact is real huge. Haha.
Friday night, I joined Tricia's cell. It happens that that night it was Pastor's visit to this cell too. Cool! Haha. Before that they emailed their questions to Pastor so that he can answer them during cell. Some of the questions I thought of it too. Eg, Image of God = ligaments, bones, body? Haha.
Honestly, I love Pastor's wife. Hahaha. Kinda cool, I learn a lot, but I didn't take notes now I am worried I will forget them.
Guess what I am struggling with now is to put words in actions.
Oh right, I really wonder who bring the driver of the last train/bus home? Can't possibly they take cabs right? It is plausible they live near the terminal statons but... so how is it like? I am ultra curious.
Labels: He talks to me, student care, us