I met SM earlier on to have a haircut at
CCK. Her parents came along and so did
Kiki. A little boy in a pram was so gleeful each time he touched
Kiki. He would make this gesture like how people make a wish and gave a wide grin and
arh~(high pitch).
Haha. How adorable.
In the midst of our brunch, someone called out 'Teacher Hui Ling!' I almost fall off my seat!
definitely not used to getting greeted like this at the age of 19 in public
While waiting for the shop to open, SM and I were busying with our phones outside the shop. felt as though we were there waiting for the auntie to pay her debts. Haha. I was worried that my student would see me sitting there playing hp games and sitting like erm... not like a teacher? Hah
Each time
Sok and I shop at
Mondo, I would always happen to be wearing their products. It's so awkward! There was once when I put back the
Mondo shoe I tried, I saw another
Mondo shoe and put it on the rack... turns out that shoe belonged to someone already.
Haha, I felt so guilty when that lady was panicky looking for her shoe.
Haha.
Truth be told, I am feeling nervous since a few days ago. Results are coming out soon. Despite having making decisions and consider all possible outcomes, I still feel lost. Lost, is one of the undesirable emotion for me. On the bright side, I will learn how to appreciate and follow Him closely... on the down side, it may take too long.
ARH!!! =(
Let tomorrow worries for itself.
Labels: school