I lost my phone, my gum bleed profusely. I had painful cramps and a bent fingernail. I lost focus and lost sight of my goal. The depressing thing now is that when I called my phone number, it just keeps ringing. That goes to show no one took it. I rather someone steal it than knowing it is at somewhere waiting for me to retrieve it. How lonely it must be!
There is one song that kept ringing in my head for years but I don’t recall its name. However, by chance now I am using my sec3 phone, I realized that that song is still in that phone and it is called Sundial Dreams. Now I want the album, The Enchanted Garden, by Kevin Kern instead of a phone. Kevin Kern! Wait for me!
And, perhaps, LG arena.
Oh, and this time, I shall pay for my own phone bills. =D