I have yet to finish the cake which Rhon made. It’s really sweet so I am trying to save it for the next day and the next. =)
Though I had one ice cream for B&J, 3 from Swesens with 2 days last week, I still crave for more. Owe YQ one. =] and Tricia too.
Tomorrow I want my pizza hut for dinner.
25% of my blog is all about food. Sigh.
I really miss baby Ian when he wasn't around today. Actually, he could have finished his unfinished pile of centre works today since he has no school today meaning no homework and more free time. =(
Friday is the special day of a week for me. I would tend to be more motivated to live the day well because I know the next day there would be service. However, today was a different Friday. From this Friday onwards, every Friday I would end work at 6.15pm. That gives me more than enough time to go for cell without being late. The thought of being with the cell members give me a sense of unexplained happiness, security and peace.
That’s all I can do, to think about it. I can’t really attend cell because I would be home late and my parents would not be happy. Then, if they questioned who was I with, how am I supposed to answer them? I wonder if that is my excuse instead of a reason and consulted Sok. One reply from her was enough. It goes something like ‘It’s okay, don’t have to feel bad. I know how your mum is like.’
Every Friday and other nights, I will listen to worship songs to seek comfort. I have to read bible in my phone. I have to pray in the washroom. Do you have any idea how much I long for to openly do these?
I am not strong willed. When I am tired of doing those, I stopped in my way. I turned away.
It’s a long journey.