Am I really bad at expressing myself? When the students came to me and hugged me tightly, I was extremely happy and touched by their love. Yet, I showed them the nonchalant and uninterested face. By doing so I am so scared that they might take it as I don't like them to come to me. Oh dear! What's with me?
I love the twins so much that I was the one unwilling to let go of their hands when their mum came to fetch them. Serena!!! Cute!
There is one particular kid who reminds me of
JLi. She is always whiny, seeking attention, exaggerate matters and repels many people. She can cry 3 times in an hour. Sometimes she wails with no tears. She is rather entertaining.
EG: This little girl lost $1 today. She reported to the teacher and the teacher scolded her.(
sadly understandable because she complains about every little thing, guess her teacher had enough of her?) During recess all she had for lunch was
roti prate which was not enough for her.(
acc to her) So what happens was when I fetch her back... on the way, she gave a black face, pout her lips, pressed her stomach and moaned and refused to close up the gap. It was so dramatic. Then she walked on the grass when all the students are walking on the path. Once we returned to the centre, she began to be noisy. I thought she don't have energy anymore? ...
Once she fell down and she cried with no tears. I went to her and asked where did it hurt. She answered ear. I checked her and saw that her ear was okay but her knee was bleeding! Then, my colleague applied medicine on her knee. Guess what, she tried to remove it because the medicine colour is ugly. HELLO?!?!?
She is such an interesting girl.
It took me so many months spending time with kids to realise that kids express themselves anytime, anyhow but adults find means and ways to hide and avoid their emotions, and tears.