9 July, an important date for my cousin. I met
Sok at lot 1 to get more
cosmetics first. Then to my great great distress, I couldn't find any suitable foundation. Why? Because I am too dark. GOSH! I told
Sok that I might as well go get one from South Africa. PS. But I was already annoyed. Thankfully,
Sliky Girl has one still not bad. Thank God. Oh, I forget to mention one thing. Ha Thursday I went to my workplace at 11. My colleagues lend me
eye shadows, mascara, eyelash curler etc. They want to see which colour suits me better so they used pinkish eyeshadow on my left eye and natural pastel colour on my right.
Haha. THANK GOODNESS they have something to remove if not I would be in that the whole day teaching kids.
Haha. Oops. Side tracked. Oh ya, then I began sneezing badly; must be those dumb powders.
I had running nose when I was at
Sok's house, finished one tissue box.
Haha. I kept on asking her for tissues. Then at the end, you know those packets of tissues that come in 12, yea, she took that, tore it open and threw 12 packets at me. I was shocked man! Both of us started laughing and she went " YOU NEED IT!"
Hahaha.
maddness.
She had these gifts which she need to finish. Art stuff. Goodness, she so rectangle!
Haha, I didn't mean to but every page I flipped the only shapes I see was rectangle. I teased her about it.
Haha. I helped with some
curlings to do and drawings. Oh, ha, she asked me to draw
domokun, the more I draw, the more I love my
domos!
Haha. I have ice cream
domo, angry
domo, smart
domo, tearing
domo. How exciting!
Hahaha. She asked me to draw banana too so I drew a huge one and she laughed so badly. I didn't realised she want mass production of small bananas. Oops. Then at 445, make up time. I applied my foundation which
Sok squeezed too hard and my face was white at first.
CHUA DUI.
HAHA. Then she help me with eyeshadow and eyeliner. Her hand was shaking la! Gosh. I also used concealer. Ha, funny to the max. While applying I realised I finally have those panda eyes which adults usually has. AND, concealer cannot work!!! =(((((( but anyway, the final product was good. =)
Haha. I was so happy in the made up and the dress and shoes which my cousin bought.
Hehs.
Dad and I took 190 and reach the Legend (Fort Canning Park) at 740. My dad wasn't sure if we were at the correct place until I saw my cousin's boss. Then I saw my
SHU SHU!!!(Y) [horrible, I am still having running nose] Yea yea. Dad and I went in and we saw cousin ah
di?
Haha. Gosh, he looked so old now, with winkles at the end of his eye, but, still handsome.
Tay family has handsome 30s-60.
LOL. Anyway, then we met
Da bo and his wife again! WOO. His wife asked me 'Your fatty
mummi not here
ar?' I laughed and she beat me..T.T saying 'how can you laugh' Then we agreed on, my mum is too heavy for me to drag.
LOL.
Haha.
Da bo and dad began to talk about buses to this place and
Da bo's wife and me was so
sian diao by their talk. Both of us kept giving them faces.
ARH, I love this darling.
Haha. (I know she was born in goat year and at a slip of my tongue I told my mum she is 12 years older than me, my mum laugh until she had
stomache.
Hehs,
Da Bo's wife should be 48 years older
LOL) My
shu shu came over and told dad and I to sit at table 20. I looked left and right and there wasn't any tag that says 20. However, the one that was in front of table 21, the one I supposed is 20, has no tag and it was the table for the couple's parents. MY Gosh, I was going to sit at the
impt table! GASP GASP!
The ceremony only started at 830. My gosh. By then, I was having flu again and my left eye was swollen. We ate expensive food and frankly speaking, I don't like them. EXCEPT for shark's fin. Sea cucumber was so
slimey, jelly fish was... oh... but the rest was fine.
My beautiful cousin looked exceptionally
glamorous and
da fang at the same time with her tall white horse at her side. They looked very compatible. The
JNP colleagues performed and gave them surprises. I was dying to ask my
shu shu if he was tearing in his heart. Of course,
shushu's wife too. I began to wonder what if, it's me? What will happen to my dad?
ok. Side tracked again. Anyway, I got to throw petals at the couple! Unfortunately, I was standing at the husband side and he's damn tall. K.
When we ought to leave, dad and 2
nd uncle went to the washroom and everyone else at my table left.
Da bo and his wife asked me to go too then Eldest Aunt's family asked me to wait for them so that they could drive me and dad home. I followed
Da gu ma's family and I FINALLY SEE ALL OF HER 7 CHILDREN, aka, my 7 oldest cousins. They said I looked like my dad. Oh dear.
Outside the place, the couple and their family have to thank the guests right,
shu shu was at the end. He pulled me hard and asked me to stand beside him. I WAS SO SHOCKED! PLUS, why there? I am not the
impt member but just a cousin yea know? Then he was like
nvm, wait for your dad at the same time. Then the guests saw me and it was awkward.
LOL.
The night ended with me realising the boxes that was at the table for the guests was playing cards. And
SHU SHU gave one to a little girl thinking it's for little kids!
HAHA!