KS, I can't tell you which is more impt but I can only say improvment is definitely impt and results reflect it.
Yesterday I spent 13.5 hours outside, worked for 12hours, spent 3 hours travelling, half of it on walking.
Home -
CCK -
Bukit Timah -
CCK -
Bukit Timah -
CCK - Home sweet home
Monday I message with
XinDi, Tuesday I met Lynn when I was on the way to pick the kids. so unexpected
K, I'm too tired since last 2 days I had been travelling here and there and my body hasn't adapted to that. Talk lesser.
SA1 results caused quite a commotion at the centre. My heart didn't sank when I saw
KS's papers and results. He failed 3 out of 4 subjects. Ha. Although he flung the papers badly, he improved a lot. His results for each subject jumped by 10-20 marks. That's an great
achievement! He always get 0 for comprehension so right before his
English paper, I gave him many comprehensions to do and now he got 3 marks! To many perhaps those are nothing, someone asked me to give up on him too. It takes a lot of effort to see him improve and he is still failing his papers. KS himself was upset with people scolding him for his results. He asked me "Teacher
HL, results very important
meh? I thought improvement or values are more important?" I was pretty stunned because KS is a playful, never-serious, notorious boy. The environment is shaping him and I have to play a part in it. Everyone is showing him that results are more important than anything else, so with poor results he is nothing. How is he going to treasure himself and love himself if people is showing more love and praise to smarter kids? I finally can understand why he rejects studies more. It's an unbalanced and unfair stage to play on, for someone who is very righteous as him, he would want nothing to do with it.
So please remind me, must shower love to those who did badly too.
Recently there are many things happening but I feel very numb. Too numb in fact. My mind is just blank, feeling nothing, blank. Is this how it is like when someone is going through transition?