As a PA, I see my advisor as a master. She is
knowledgeable and she wants to impart it to me. I want to work with her and make us an excellent pair of partners. My hopes were high until the incidents happened during this 2 weeks. I just broke her trust when I made more mistakes and gave her a '
bo-chap' attitude to things she consider important. I can't deny I did used that attitude. Tired of the challenges I kept facing when doing the unfamiliar submissions, I gave up practising to be a faithful servant.
I have no idea how to face her tomorrow, for she is someone so important to me, someone whom I respect a lot and now I disappointed her. WS was right, I am not someone who admits my mistake easily. Now I realise, I don't even know how to say 'sorry'.
Labels: work