My right eye hurts. Maybe it's eye pimple but I can't find it. I don't feel like going to work anymore with such irritation in the eye. How am I supposed to look at submissions for hours with such an annoying pain?
I left work at 3plus today, trying my best to fill up as many submissions as I could. I went straight to church for guest service today and
surprised myself by not sleeping at all. Well, but right after the Pastor finished, I was sleepy
le. He was so interesting, using mother's womb as an analogy to our life. (well, he was saying our this life is like our 2
nd womb, for us to prepare to be born for eternal life) I'm loving it.
Ok then Pastor met up wit Agape and...
hmm. I expected what he had to say. I thought I was partly in the wrong or rather, I know I can't commit so...
but while on the ride home, (thanks to Jun
Ren), I had good lame chat with the guys and I thought, I don't want to let go of that ties? bonds that we are all building together?
k, I have not been talking to SOMEONE for donkey years. Who ask her to be attached?
Haha.
Oh right, how can I forget,
Jie is awesome! For he calls that group of
ppl what? idiots is it? Yes. yes.