I AM SO HAPPY!Well, I was. :) I met a client at JE station at 6pm and went straight to Gifted even though food at Lot 1 was tempting me so badly. Then when I was near CCKPS, I saw the security auntie who enjoys teasing Monster. Haha. I told her that I switched jobs. (k why should I even blog abt this?) Anyway, then while I was walking along the road, I saw the faithful white van. I squinted my eyes and there it was, a triangular orange sign indicating it fetch students. My hopes were crashed. There goes my Serena and Pyrena.
HOWEVER, once I reached the gate, I saw the familiar pink bag. SERENA!!!! Then, PYRENA!!! MY BAOBEIS!!! Haha, gosh, I am bias. Alright, so I went in with extreme wide smile and I heard the familiar screams “TEACHER HUILING!!!” Haha, without any notice, I was suddenly hugged tightly. Shocked. Haha, it was Belyta, the sweet pie, then Grace came along and gave me a hug too. Ha,I can’t imagine if Venus was there. My eldest daughter and my son was there and they ran to me too.
I really, really miss the kids there, to the extent, I neglected Teacher Sharon. Lol.
THE NEGATIVE EMOTION
So tiring. I cannot imagine myself taking 2 jobs and have to study at the same time next year. It’s already exhausting taking up 2 jobs now. I am beginning to miss Rebecca, the pretty girl who came in the same time as me. All thanks to Shi. She entertained me well at IPP.
I am horrible at balancing work and social life. In the first month of my new work, I had little mistakes and little socialisation with my colleagues. Now I had more socialisation and more mistakes. Mistakes chocked me to death man. My advisor mentioned that she noticed I was beginning to make mistakes. This is ridiculous!!! How can it be? When I was a new horn I had no error now it’s my second month and I made tons of mistakes. ARH!!!
Things I remembered today which I want to enjoy in but I am too engaged in work:
Adam gave me a huge shock, Miss Ten poked me, Hui Ni held me, Siti chopped on me?, Karen and her yakult+mango+green tea drink, Shida asked me to focus on work don’t smile (lol), Mdm Teo’s speech, Auntie joking about me having 1 pair of specs is not enough because I tried to take something out of a closed glass cabinet.
My gosh I want to enjoy!!! Something is stopping me. What is that?
THE MISSING ONES
On my list, people who I need to go out with someday.
-LYNN
-Mr Fong and Dona
-Jeanie,WZ,SHer, preferably with WS+SM.