Yesterday Robin brought me and Fanny out for lunch at Old Town Coffee House at East Coast. From the office to that place takes only max 20mintues. I had curry mee for lunch and had curry rice for dinner.
After lunch at Kettle Pot, Hui Ni helped me to tie my hair into plaids. While she was doing so, April applied make up on my face. My gosh. It was like makeover la! One colleague said I looked more energetic. As though without it, I looked tired but honestly I feel sleepier today than ever! urg.. Cosmetics really work wonder eh. … It was only eye makeup that April applied for me…
I was thinking of asking them do for me again tmr. =D
Hui Ni also tied for Fanny! Then when Fanny let go of her hair, wa her hair looked as though she just perm it. Pro Pro.
Robin was sharing that he would make sure that whatever things he said would be of value to other person’s life. At the instant, I thought, how is it possible to always do that? Wouldn’t it be boring? But Robin is not someone whom you can describe as boring, he tell some of the best jokes I ever heard. And don’t get me wrong, I am not disagreeing with his point of view. I am just sceptical that’s why I think in this way. Highly not encouraged. Okay.
If everyone were to be like him, I wonder how that community would be like. Will I be comfortable to it? Everyone’s life will improve; will there ever be loneliness if we have people who ensure that they contribute to other’s life? I remember when I was younger, near the period when I was below 10 years old, I was wondering how come when I was in pain at home, the government didn’t send counsellors straight to my house? Now, on the other hand, I am uncomfortable with the idea of someone keep wanting to improve other’s life. Silly me.
Yet, to be frank, I had always and still wanting to be someone who will play a helpful role in any life that I come across. Why did I thought life will be boring at that instant?