
6 days had already passed after Ru Xiang’s death. I had recovered somehow. As friends, definitely we can’t bear to see her leave us even though it is just physically. We may say that her soul is always with us but all of us know, we want to hear her voice again. Everyone dotes on her, she is so sweet and always gentle, who wouldn’t miss her? I had never seen anyone dead, not to say my close friend, sister. I cannot forget her face, telling me, she is really in deep sleep, I mustn’t interrupt her. I just wish I can touch her once more. She passed away. I told myself, I gotto accept it. I did.
As for Lynn and XinDi, I held no more grudges. Though at times, I will feel the hurt they gave, but I will never let myself live in that lame excuses anymore. It not worth. Like what somebody tell me, nobody from 2 different worlds can talk to the end of the world, their ‘everlasting’ closeness, will stop. It happened, for me. I have nothing to defend. There is no use to feel that intense hurt. Not at all. This is life.
I am too tired to re-edit the stuff... change the next day.. pretty busy this hoilidays.. wtf..