[[27/7/07]]
RAA! I am so dirty now la. LOL. I don’t want to bath yet because later I am going out to pass SM something.
I am so tired, exhausted, feeling as though I can BOOOM anytime on the floor and sleep.
Today was the humans week for sec3 and some classes took part in this amazing race.
GAME MASTERS: LYNN and I, SM and Hui Qi, Jeanie and Sharon, Shidah and Shi Hong, Ze Hang and Darryl, MS and Fish, Evelyn and Faza, Amal and?
Facilitators: CCH, XD, Belle, Izzaty, Ruz, Danial, JieH, Yaya, HongD
It was crazy. We dropped off at City Hall MRT station. Then Jared, a.k.a, cat, asked LYNN and I to go to our venue first. We were so blurr. None of us know how to go to CWM can? LOL. It was raining somemore. Then we saw the structure. WOOHOO!
But it was raining and there were no shelter so we hid inside the strcture and then LYNN said 'here got no life.' PAN. LOL. LYNN kept asking me to take picture if her. RAA. lol. There were a few tourists. I felt awkward when they gave the look 'why are you here?' A teacher joined us. He was nice, he offered to lend us his umbrella and went away to get scotch-tapes for the game.
30 minutes had not passed when the first 2 first 2 groups arrived. They were in such hurry that their facilitator could not catch up with them la. Then L and I gave them the intructions and timed them and gave the points. One of JieH's group members, Aishah, she used her teeth to tear the scotch-tape and used her hair pins to 'stick' the straws. so interesting.
Yaya's team was like cannot stop complaining about a group took their turn or something. The way Yaya complains is so cute.
HD's group was very stressed. The atmosphere around them was so tense.
Izzaty's group was funny.
All 8 groups came and L and I finished our jobs at 3pm.
That shouldn't be it so Jared came and brought L and I to Fort Canning to kill the groups.
We walked pass ROM. That stupid cat looked at me and said something about MS. WHATEVER. Then I talked back by saying 'Jared, I go grab a dog here and you marry it.'
I want to shave the cat's fur. LOL.
He killing the teams, L and I were killed too.
At FCP, our phones' kept ringing. Then the cat said many teams were coming. Then the 1st team came. Then 3 teams came at the same time. Then, 4th team, 5th team, 6th team. Jared were gone by then. L and I were short of labour. All the teams kept shouting for scotch-tapes but we dd not have enough. We had 2 masking tapes and a scotch-tape only. L and I were running everywhere la.
We asked them to so a Singapore flag of the size of the table. We reused the straws. I love stars. When I saw the teams making stars with stars, I almost fell in love with all.
They were supposed to bring the flag back to school. Then, all their stars and cresents were hanging, using tape. So cute! Haha.x
Frankly, I dislike XD and Belle's groups. First, they were rude. Second, they were irresposible. Third, they didn't have the correct game spirit. They were 5th team to arrive if I didn't remember wrongly. By that time, the tapes were limited. They kept saying things like 'How can we do without the tapes?', 'Why don't have tapes?' and one of them said 'Is you all don't have tape, so if we cannot do is your wrong.' 'How to do without tapes?'
Each group was given $3 for transport. That rude group kept taking cab (they paid with their own $) and abandon their facilitators. They were supposed to stick with their facilitators can? Why take cab when you can take MRT or bus? Rich people? I have a sense of fan gan towards rich people and strongly against those who thinks they have money so they can forget about taking cheaper or spending little. This particular grouo don't understand the meaning of challenge at all.
Am I mean to talk bad about that group? Not at all.
The teacher came to FCP too and helped us to clean up. Then I did the worst thing I can to the earth. I threw 9 packets of straws, plastic..
[[28/7]]
I did the most embarrasing thing I can today. I was giving command to my juniors. I said 'KE-BRAGAN-LURUS!'
MY GOODNESS!!! That was so embarrasing la. I practically threw whatever face I have. LOL. We started at 9am instead of 8am because of PA. Raa.
The MC said 'The parade commander for this year is Staff Sargent Lim Shi Hong. Lt's welcome him...' I lol lor.
Then he commanded, I LOL again. Because yesterday the station masters were joking in the bus on the way back, then SH was very noisy. Then Sarah said 'Tomorrow you can shout as much as you can la!' (something like that)
It was raining so hard yesterday.
That makes me miss you more sis...
~accept it, it'd destined. but do your best out of it~