<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





grandpa's ...
TO SM: THANK YOU!! FOR CHANGING TO HEBE COVER. I TURN YOU INTO A ROCK SO TODAY YOU ROCK!!! HAHA!!
Sok Ting must be happy for me today for waking up at 8am. LOL. Hahax.
Yesterday, or rather this early morning I could not perservere and stay awake to enjoy the silience after 2am. RAA! I slept at 0130 la. Sianx. So not me.
Haix.
That L wants to borrow my compre and said that she would be here at 1400 or 1500. Look at the time now and she is still not here. ..
Haix. Miss Sim told me that she is pinting her A1 hopes on me. (duh?!) (LOL!) hahax. I was devasted that I got only 59.3% for my Amaths but I cannot show that in class. Haix. (whatever.) (Only sok understands) Yupp. Miss Sim said that I should do one Amaths paper1 and one Emaths full paper everyweek. Now I am starting. To be honest, I don't pratice that hard for maths, as in doing papers. I just keep going through the TYS. But, I did a Amaths paper today.
I lost 20 over marks for careless mistakes. All on '+' and '-' signs. Somebody scolded me saying that 'Since you go in the examination hall to make careless mistakes you might as well don't take the exam. Cos you take you won't get marks with those careless mistakes.' Well, I am going to practice how not to make careless mistakes and do maths at a fast speed. I am so not going to let go my A1 for maths la.
Sian.



Oh ya, I got some pictures on humans amazing race, my station. (arrive) group (facilitator)


Group 1 (Jie Heng)

Group 2 (Ruz)

Group 3 (Danial)

Group4 (Izzaty)

Group 5 (Hong Da)



Group 6 (Belle and XD)


Group 7 (yaya)
Group 8 (CCH)
Look at JieH. (crazy or what?)

Well, today marks the 8th year after my grandpa passed away. Should I talk about him? Hmmm.
My mum is very disappointed and sadden by the fact that I care more about RX than my grandpa. Well, I didn't tell her what cause me to hate my grandpa. (all because he hurt her)
It's not as though I never love him. Please. Come on. I was very very close with my thai relatives, especially my grandparents. I had a picture whereby I was 3, (I think), whereby my grandpa was carrying me and I bit his nipple. (er...) I like to bite his nipple. I don't know why. My grandma? How about me and her? I kept searching the storeroom and took out her heels to play.

Then at 8 or 9, at Chaing Mai, I witnessed a fight(worst) between him and mum. Well, then mum always told me about stories and I didn't witness only 1 fight. (I got over it. kind of.) Yupp. The thing is, you tell me so many things that you are hurt by them, how do I love them? (that tells me my mum still don't know how much I love her. stupid.) raa. Forget it. Ever since, I cannot stand to even look at my grandparents. However, when they passed away, do you think my heart aches? HAHA> My mum don't think so. She didn't see the tear in my eyes, she can't feel the pain in me, better still, she never manage to take away the transparent mask I have on my face. If she did, she can touch my face, and get the feel of the sorrows in me. Forget it.
My grandparents and my gay cousin always bring me to this vast greenland(celebrations are normally held here) near the temple(the most sinificant?) to fly kite. Always without fail. Kites. Haha. That is how I wrote a touching chinese compo about kite. Haha.x
Kites. I once own 2 kites, both are gone. Where are they? I don't know. I never know. My lovely kites.
Whatever. Pain. Ouch. Haha.x Emo. RAA. (I should stop saying raa. ws says it is so much better. my raa is filled with pain. lol)

I wonder where are you guys? You guys are my precious men now. But all of you are separated. I wonder if I still have the chance to see you guys again. Mama said you, you, you, you and you scolded her, disregard her. Only you did not change. Where are you guys? Still remember me? Will you guys heartlessly forget your only female cousin still living in SIngapore? Well you guys horribly disregard me when we meet again? Will I ever have the chance to hear my nieces and nephews calling my 'bah wii'?


~He works in ways we cannot see, He will make a way for me, He will be my guide, hold me closely to His side, with love and strength for each new day, He will make a way, He will make a way~


Sunday, July 29, 2007
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
[[27/7/07]]RAA! I am so dirty now la. LOL. I don’t...
I am sick. lol
The 6 of us. aft pop. most hyper, guess tt might b...
*note. This post can take you 20mins to finish rea...
TO: SM haha. k? can see?TO: SM and WS ...
It's one year already.
That's it.
I miss yaya...Hahax. Whatever..Sok, guess you are ...
I think I can get at least 92% for my Emaths preli...
LalalaxST JOHN members love to get me to act with ...

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette