
This is a rather fun game. I had arranged my markers according to differnts colours and shades. Make a guess which colour groups come first and down the row...
I have 1black, 1 grey, 1brown, 1yellow, 2orange, 3green, 4purple, 4blue, and 5reds/pinks.
The original pic is at the end of this post.
Lame. I know.
Vice chair called. He asked me to help bring snacks. Then I asked if he was in charge, and you know the answer. I don't really feel as worse as before, nevertheless, I still don't feel good about having my leader not doing anything. Yupp.
HAPPY ADVANCED TEACHERS' DAY!
It's prelim2 period, and we are going back to school tomorrow to run [cus it's A day] and it's extremly anti-climax.[word learnt from sm] LOL. Then we have a party. The party will be meaningless, we are celebrating teachers' day but no, we are not celebrating teachers' day. [we are celebrating but not for appreciating what our teachers have done]
The answer is, black, grey, brown, purple, green, reds/pink, blue, orange, yellow. Get them right? XD