TWITS ROCKS!!!LOL.
No way. I just read a blog about anti-twits and oh gosh, everything on the blog makes me LOL until I am left with gloomy mood. [as in I laugh too much, I will feel emo afterwards.. weird huh?] I seriously cannot figure out some twits that were so extreme. For instance, 'replAy'. You see it as 'replay' right? Well, in the sentence the the word acually meant 'reply'. Now, what's with adding an 'A' in? There another example, 'stiallll'. Why add another letter in when it totally doesn't fits? I totally agree with the writer who said that these people failed their spelling and not paying attention in english lessons. I especially hate this twit, 'BERI'. GOSH! Very! Very! not BERI! Oh my goodness! Someone comment that may Lord take them off the planet, that is very harsh. [as in, why get Him involved] I don't deny that I do use twit before for 2 months. LOL. When I read what I wrote, I was disgusted by them, so I stopped using them. But, I don't get it, what's on the minds of those who use extreme twits? Are twits cute? GOSH.
DIDI, or, I shall start calling her DEE, and SM and I went to KFC for lunch earlier on. Then there were 4 primary school kids with handphones! It's nothing surprising, I agree. LOL. I find it... disturbing. They are only less than 12 of age and their parents are so willing to let their kids to bring expensive phones out? Wow. They are so blessed. What about school rule? Do they actually allow primary students to bring their phones to school? If they allow...wow... I don't see the need of having handphones at such a young age at all, absolutely no.
Then I saw a girl in school uniform, and wearing slippers, had a hairdo, or add a layer of stylish hair. I was, erm, irritated by it. haha. That hair, despite if its real or not, its nice... but definitely not when she is in school uniform! As students, we should have students look, decent look I mean. When you put on something, you must know you have a role to play and you must do it. Can you imagine if you see a police on the road, tuck out his top and litter and etc?
Perhaps, people are so blessed, they feel that having the chance of going to school is a dreadful thing, that they think that everything is there. Well, they should learn that, having the chance, is definitely a dream for many in the past, and things are never there by themselves, they need people to work for them.
The author in the anti-twit blog said that he could not imagine what will Singapore look like 10years down the road... I agree with him... In the past, youths only know to work hard for the future... Now, they are either very competitive or are also working their *** out on their twits life...
If I ever have any childe, I will never them to be like that. NEVER. I wish that they can be like my english teacher. Her command in english is... wow...
I know that I am not good with words, but, you get what I am trying to say right?
I flung my SS and my A maths paper. I know where are my faults for A maths this time, I did not practice and I got so lost when I saw the questions. I hope today's paper helps to pull my marks up. Please... And to many, forget that I am pro-maths, I am not good in Amaths... currenty, especially during exams, I can't even face the questions. I ought to give myself a big smack. But guys, you guys must buck up and jia you k? People who are smart in particular subjects, put a lot of hard work in them, definitey. Don't give up!Seriously, we had such fun reading that anti-twits blog. Pictures and words and the wild boar running..
Thursday, August 30, 2007
+ + +