Camp
LOL.I forgot about one thing during the camp.DEE, Belle, Sarah, Sidah and I were in the toilet. We finished bathing but the guys are not, I guess. Then they started to make comments like 'Open bigger!' etc. LOL. Then the guys laughed. The girls also made those sounds. You kn0w. Walau. I was brushing my teeth, white fluid was flowing out then somebody shouted"What's that flowing out?" [as in they were continuing the joke.] I almost chocked on darlie. I read my teacher's blog! Haha. Serously, she is so cool. Who isn't impressed by her command of english? Haha. My mama is going back on 16Sep. And, for 2 weeks at least. My house? :DShe was telling me not to ren my thai relatives anymore except for one. Yupp and to recgonise my neighbours [very close] as my family. Well, I am rather reluctant about that. They did wrong to my mum, but I can't bring myself to hate them. Has money really blinded them?Blood is thicker than water...Now I am hearing something. Water had sent waves when my mum is on the sea. Oooh. Wow. So people there are all hypol**** [how do you spell the word?] Whatever.LOL.
I officialy lost my sleeping bag! YEA! The one that had accompained me for 3 years! The one that I used at Gb camp, Ubin camp, Kluang camp and in the parade square!
Maybe it had seen this coming, that is why it had lure me to use it at home early this week and last week.
I went for the chem lesson this morning. Why can't I open my mouth and asked him questions? Ok, I feel that people who ask him questions are really smart questions and mine are all supposedtoknow since I am band1 student, so I don't ask. How stubborn can I get?
I miss him. I miss him not. One old, one new, both the same. People around me never like him, but I respected him a lot. He doesn't act like one big brother now, more like a teenage. Ok, he is but, at the last stage but he doesn't act like one! Do I know him well enough in the past? I thought the answer is YES. He cared a lot for me, but why do I feel so different now? I felt that he is a total stranger, someone whom I am close with and don't like that idea at all. raa.
I went to BB just now. LOL. A guy stopped me and talked about this green tea ice-cream shop. He told me that I was one of the lucky people out of the 30 he would ask everyday and only 3 people doing the same thing as him. Then he went on about the shop which ran through my ears. He asked me 'Where can you find this shop?' 'Lot 1' 'What flavour can you have?' 'Green tea?' 'Arh, you paid attention to what I said right?' '...'
And then he sold this discount card at $5 which can be used for the rest of the year! Wow!
Excuse me, but what makes you think I will like, green tea, washabe and whatever flavour it is. And, they are costly. Fine, I have the priviledged card. O-K. Should I try? I should, don't waste my brain cells for answering that 2 questions.
LOL.
He is quite cute. Ok.
LOL.
MY SLEEPING BAG!!!! sobs.
I borrowed a book called Palace of Tears. Sound nice? LOL. Think I have the time to read? Hai.not choosing between blood or water but blood and water or none... HA! I eventually wanted to talk about my days in Thailand! Well, I am not excited now..
Friday, September 07, 2007
+ + +