HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNNIE!!LOL.
It's LYNN's birthday! Haha.
[I am happy here but there are people in pain out there. alrights]
[hope they get over if they have not. ]
I want to thank peeps who came along to celebrate LYNN's birthday just now, presence is good enough. Yupp. And those who brought the cake and really cared for her. LOL. I sound as though I am her mum! Oh gosh. Her mum won't be like that. lol.
It was really nice, really. Well, what LYNN feels, let's wait for her to blog it someday. [if you notice her face, you know..] haha.
Many were calling me mean for not saying Happy birthday to her.. Haha. Atmosphere not right just now... It was nice but.. *shrugs shoulder*
Somebody really thoughtful, actually suggested to go to my house after Os, have a big cake with 16*6 candles. I know... trying to burn down my house right? Better still, shut all windows and doors, inflate my house then the whole block fly around right? No need helium. [o.o'''] LOL. [joking hor... lol] Wait, shut all openings? Then fire take in O2, then what happen to us? Oh ya, I got plants at home. About 10 pots, enough? How to calculate moles from different plants? Haha. Madness. My house not a homely place leh... maybe we go... kampong? LOL. Then we wear er... like hawaii.. you know... coconut shells and what? bird nest ferns? [ok, officially mad.]
Great. I had been hearing tigeress ranting for days. She doesn't stop. I can't study at home. Even if I locked myself in the room, blast my precious phone, the sound waves just have their way to reach me.
Really feel like complaining here, but now is not the time. *sighs*
One thing I am delighted to hear from her rantings is, my aunt actually inherited a LYCHEE FARM! I am so going to steal them, pluck them and bring luggages of them. [=D] I went there before, but I don't remember I saw a LYCHEE farm, I saw 2 weak trees[those are lychee trees meh?] and a big grassland. I even went further down to fly kites lah. Aiyo...
Oh ya. Yesterday we had Hist and Maths paper. Lit paper ended early. Our PE teacher collected our paper YOU know? I went high! LOL. When another teacher[who announced lit ppl have 9 mins more] stood in front of us as though he wanted to collect our qns paper. WA, I was so sian diao can? Haha. Then our PE teacher collected our qns paper too leh! YOU, jealous? LOL. All your fault lah, I don't even know why I get high for. Maybe because you said he is shuai, and that excites me. LOL. [crazy or madness. don't misunderstood. no emotions included. just happy.]
LIT PEOPLE. IT's TET tml! ALL THE BEST! and unseen right. Yupp.
Hist, Haha. All the best too. we know... GO HUMANS CLASS!! [tho we are weak in that]