
Haha. After we watched secret, we really shared secrets. LOL. We went to Belle's room and had played doom's number. And, well, everyone was unlucky lah. And, we really asked very personal questions. I AM SORRY. really. but you didn manage to ask sth which is very personal to me. BECAUSE, haha, I had a diary about me and him in sec1. I can show you. yea. yours the worst. I understand. you already know my stuff le what.
after the party, I initiated to take senja lrt train. stupidly. because that train came from senja so I well, might as well travel all the way to lot1 with MAN. yupp. then I told her. then she said. at least I get it. so I shall le it go le.(don't get it wrong. my 'feelings' are not there, but couldn't let go.)Haha. There's nothing sweet. We suffered the so-call first. Haha.
Belle's house was beautiful and simple. As in, she got long windows! lou di chuang. WOW. The view from the living room was nice. You can see a small magnificant forest and a uninterrupting highway. (ok, i should say the view from her house was nice)If I live there, chum. I can stare out of the window for hours. Looking at taxis driving past, trucks, vehicles with people with different purposes in their trips, and purposes. She can put telescope there also... wow. So cool lah. Oh ya, is that the highway which GB bus always used? Haha. If yes, that brings back more memories.
OH YA! WS's and SM's shorts were of the same colour. Hui Qi's and mine had were of another colour. Talk about coincidence.