<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Do you know that the names from Senja to Farja are according to sunsets, dusks etc they are see from these areas? haha. I forgot what is senja but everyday I can see these.















The best one. LOL. Check this out.


Cool huh?
lalala

Ok. I almost type PRELIM 2 IS OVER!
there's phyP1 next monday...
Madness. I am tired. Who aren't? No papers in this week was good. Not even maths with the silent killer's paper. LOL. Her paper is always tough and suffocating. Had chemistry paper just now. It was tough too. It was so tense, every question I faced was making me stressed. The paper one wasn't anyway better. I don't think I deserve a break... Hai.
Ch gave me chicken essence to drink. Then I realised actually, DD, LYNN, and SOK drank that everyday! MY GOSH! LOL. I could not take the taste and LYNN called me a loser. *herh* LOL.She wanted me to drink that at one go. But that was good, it really gave me energy to survive mathsP2 by silent killer and Pure hist. Oh ya, in chinese that is called JI JING right? At
my first drink, Ch said that was chicken sperm. WHATEVER! lol.
I am so tired.
Oh ya. Haha. The night [1am-2am] when I was studying Phy, I listened to that Magicians of Love drama songs. LOL. I kept smiling to myself. DUMB. LOL. The songs were nice, as in they
bring me a sense of xinfu. haha.
DIDI. Pink's bear ribbon almost come on. hee. I will fix it so don't worry! haha.
LYNN. That pushy, or seal is greyish and WADDLES! is haha.. I kept squeezing it. It had lost weight. LOL.
Tired.
Actually, why am I so kind ar? LOL. I can't treat anyone as cruel as I want to you know. I know my words can be really harsh if I want to but I don't I do that to them? Why am I so kind? Why am I worried if they will be hurt by what I said?
Why will you hate someone? Because s/he annoys you? Because s/he acts in the way that you call disgusting? Because s/he hurts you? [personally, I think, when you hate somebody who hurt you, that means this person meant a lot to you, and you actually still is, loving this person] Why can't we don't hate them but try to understand better? See what they really are?
I remembered my pastor told us before that no matter how nasty this person is, how horrible how attiutde this person is, he will always be more than willing to help that person until he can't. I agreed with him totally. Many will disagree to what he said. How can I possibly go care for someone who is my enemy? Try, if really you can't, it's okay, but don't hate. You will be the one who is suffering.
*sighs* Actually, I put down one luggage, I am having another carried around with me everywhere I am in school.
I told somebody that it is inevitable for a female and male to be good friends without some feelings involved but if this pair become best friends and tried to step into relationship, they would seperate. Come to think of it, it's their choice whether they want to be friends or lovers. It takes two hands to clap.
One more thing. I think that even if 2 people are really compatible at first, they might be unable to love each other as much as they want to. But if they love each other, they will be compatible.
Still remember that we discussed about mo qi? lol. hey, i really feel like having us discussing these topics. lol.
Oh and. lately I hope my words are not horrible. About I am not rich. lol. Mind me.
and hey. whatever I write, I am not trying to tell specific ppl. Just random thoughts.

Thursday, September 13, 2007
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
lynn's birthday
no pictures. boring.
Camp
study camp
skipped chemistry lesson lol
Quizes
Teachers' Day celebration.
This is a rather fun game. I had arranged my marke...
TWITS ROCKS!!!LOL.No way. I just read a blog about...
To SOK: HEY! I THINK I GOT ANOTHER JOB IN MIND!And...

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette