off she goes
Happy belated birthday DADDY!
LOL.
(with no cake) :PTO SM: I AM ADDICTED TO ORISINAL! lol.
My mum took her flight at 8 plus today. She planted about 8 kisses on my face before she went off, I was on the bed. I slept at 4 am so I could not send her to the door as much as I want to. Lao Pa and I didn't send her to the airport, she told us she had her friend to send her. Fine lor.
I am going to have peace for 2 weeks! LOL. That is like so bad... Er. Haha. But then I hope her sisters there won't try to agitate her and cause her to have heart attack.
Whatever. So fan ren.
About 2 am, my mum asked me to choose which set of jewerly should she wear to Thailand. I said something really evil, haha, I said that her skin is like old already then the 2 sets[one diamond, one sliver] doesn't really suits her. LOL.
No matter how young a person can look, at some points you can see that s/he is old, especially their hands. How much had they worked..
Sunday, September 16, 2007
+ + +