O papers
I had fun today with Sok and Nette. LOL. That girl... HAHA! It's okay. Nette was surprised at the magnitude, as in length of her leg. I measured mine too! LOL. From the foot to my waist that will be 102 cm, if from my foot to the end of my thigh, that will be 92 cm. LOL. Which tells me I have a short upper body. Hmmm.. How to grow taller??? Sheesh.
I was so blind. When I stepped into art rooms and I surveyed the room, I sweared that I did not see Sok! Until SM was playing with her hair, looking at Sok's way then I saw her! Yea, I almost fell off form my chair. Haha. She was there so much earlier than me lah! I was wondering how
she just ting! and appear on that seat. So magical. LOL.
I was in the library with my current before phy. I read this book on airlines. It took me long to realise, all planes looked the same. OK, some had their circle-thing-under-wing build in different way, but all planes really had the same look and that is so boring! It's a sad thing I decide not to work in engineering sector(look at the tons of careless mistakes I'd done in maths, forget it), or maintaining and ensuring the strength of the structure and give plane a new look will be my utlimate goal in my life! Alright.
I jumped on the chance of having a good sleep today and I slept 4hours of nap! Oops. I need it you see... Thinking that my maths p2 O was at 2pm,(and that is because the person said"remember, your maths paper starts at 2" on the day before, for P1 actually. but the words kept ringing in my head) I stayed up late until 4am when I realised I was going to have it at 8 am! I got up at 5 am and I did not take any nap yesterday because I was pretty energised amazingly.Then I had a 4 hour sleep. It turns out that I channel all these sleepiness to today. Gosh. So tiring.
A maths -yea, no problems
Chemistry -i think i am okay with it... but that was what I felt for prelim1 and the result was...
Geo -EM was a great shock. Let's just pray for everyone. I did tourism anyway.
Hist -I did supported instead of constrast for realibity level. Oh dear.
Eng -I told myself not to step out the hall and repeatingly telling myself I will fail. But the paper, for the on word essay, I repeated my mistake of nagging before the main story comes in because I was taken aback by it. felt very very bad, disappointed. I definitely could have done better.
E maths -TEDIOUS! I hate to prove similar and congurent triangles and that carries 9 marks in P2!
I pray hard that I can get an A for Phy and Chap on MU and Communists will come out for Pure hist. PLEASE.

That is my first time looking at things you had written for me and laugh! Isn't that a good sign? =) Sok said that she wants to be over it on her birthday or before that. I shall assure you that I will remember, even though there is only 4 in my mind, the good incidents/events we shared. Oh, there should be more by adding our talks on the phone.. Yea. Great!
Remember the song, remember 'YUZ', remember Xiao Bii! grins* things don't get our way, then we shall follow the flow, but that doesn't means to change yourself ok?Quote from A walk to remember:Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
+ + +