sok gave a survey
The person who told you do this survey is - SokYour relationship with him/her is - friends. xiao mei.Impressions you have of him/her - she is like me. sakura.The most memorable thing he/she has done for you - oh no! lol. teach me, grab me when I fallIf he/she becomes your lover, you will? which means, Sok is down with mental problems, and I am there to fake her lover. LOL. No lah, I will have sex-change operation to meet her needs. LOL. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be - grow taller. LOL.If he/she becomes your enemy, you will - still loves herIf he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be - either of us is childishThe most desirable thing you want to do for him/her now is - set her o levels paperYour overall impression of him/her is - study-ious AND playfulHow you think people around you will feel about you - friends? haha. They will feel what I give them-my love. LOL. others? unfriendly. teachers? just a disappointing but hopeful studentThe characteristics you love about yourself is - loyaltyThe characteristics you hate about yourself is - stubbornThe most ideal person you want to be is - original. lol.Name 10 other people you're thinking of now. [& why?]1) Sok - i wonder2) LYNN - just miss her. Okkkk... LOL. our stuff+ 'accidently in love' song I am listening to
3) DIDI - cos she bride me with her chem bk. LOL. NO! just touched
4) SM - her birthday
5) WS - well... cos she is WEI SHAN!
6) him - HAHA. JEALOUS! LOL.
7) mum - she is not beside me
8) He - not to be rmbed
9) Hebe - LOL
10) belle- cos I went to her house?
Who is no. 6 having a relationship with? - nobody, as far as I knowIs no. 9 a male or female? - Female. Duh. SHE IS MY IDOL LEH!7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing? - no way!
What is no. 2 studying? - relationship. lol. no. eng, phy, maths, lit, ss/geo, chiWhen was the last time you had a chat with no. 3? ~nong nong ago, nong ago~ LOL. What kind of music does no. 8 like - hmm.. I think is... but I have no details about that.Will you woo no. 3 - NO. She wooed me and I rejected HER! LOL.How about no. 7? - no. no. no.Is no. 4 single? - no. she has too many DARLINKS.What's the surname of no. 5? -TEO TEO. lol.What's the hobby of no. 4? - to STUDY her darlink which starts with C ends with Y. lol.Does no. 5 and 9 get along well? - no. and yes. I WON'T KNOW!Where is no. 2 studying at? - now? Home.Say something casual about no.1 - She said that I am 3 and 1/4. SOK IS 1 and 0! lol.Have you tried developing feelings for no. 8? - no try. I did w/o trying. just 'snap' like that.Where does no. 9 live? - HEBE?! LOL. her house.Are no. 5 and 1 best friends? - nope.Does no. 7 like no. 2? - ok lah. mum said LYNN looked=is wildHow did you get to know no. 2? - in K. and by her first IMPACTFUL qns. Cheng or Heng handsome? LOL.Does no. 1 have any pets? no. if asked for LYNN(sotong, beibei, her sis's turtle, pony. and real fishes.)10 people to do this survey.
minus 7.
LYNN.(you think she will ar?) DI.(lazy lah) HIM!(LOL. IT's 0.1% CHANCE! HIM dont know my blog. I think)
Sunday, September 23, 2007
+ + +