<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Fish's birthday!
Happy Birthday FISH!

Haha. And Happy Birthday to my sec2 lit teacher and to PEPSI too! LOL.
What a day.

LYNN brought a pencil case and stationery for him because he lost them. Isn't that sweet? The way LYNN and Fish care about each other. I enjoy looking and feel the love they have for each other. Haha. Why ar? lol

We went to Pasta Mania at West Mall. LYNN treat me! haha. No la. She helped me pay first. Fish was happy, very happy. Haha.



Look at him. Must be a impt wish to him.

SEE? I told you Fish is very very happy.

DEE suggested to ask the PM wokers if they were willing to sing BD song for Fish but they said they did not want to. I understand what they felt, and it's rather selfish. If it was DEE, or me, we are willing to. That incident tells a lot. I guess they have the mindset that they are there to work, not to give to customers and I can't feel their passion towards their work. Without passion, how far can you go? You will be stuck as the same place and everyday you will come back just to do the same thing and feel the similar emotions as you did the previous day. If teachers did not have the passion, they will not stay back, include students into their life and will not be able to see thier students grow up, to enter adulthood with a smile. If you are working as serving others, do it with passion, let your customers know that you are willing and they will be smiling because of you! Come on!


raa... my MAIN POINT is actually. I enjoyed tiramisu there.
=D


nah.

Flung my hist mock today. Tough SBQ. Nevertheless, I am glad that I finally attempt chap10 SEQ.

THANK YOU FAZA! Thanks for lending me your notes. I rmb so hard until I still rmb them now. Thanks friend.

THANKS SZE SZE!
Haha. She accompanied me to art room fot hist test. And, SHE BROUGHT ALONG HER FOOD! (now, are you thinking it's the food that...) Haha. But, not only that. She fed me. OMG! LOL. As though I am a kid and have to be fed. AND IT WAS MY FIRST TIME eating tang yuan... so touched. lol. When the tang yuan was in my mouth, I could not contain my joy, I was overwhemled by happiness, my smile lasted very, very long. wow. PLUS, tang yuan is a significant food in chinese culture. When family comes together, they eat it so that they will always unite.

Mum always express her love to me. and to 4D too.(4D as in the 4-digit ame, not my class) As you know, she is in Thailand now. Everyday she smsed me about her love for me. But, she did not forget 4D too. On weds and weekends she still smsed me the numbers she wants my dad to bet on. I was so moody just now. Then I received her sms with 4 lines of number. LOL. Last line was her love for me. 4D. another child of my mummy. Gosh.

I forgot to say sth. Sabrina, that arti-farti girl, (spelling?) she actually apply maths in HIST!! OMG! LOL. Some people in our class were confused about what is Soviet Union, Russia. So Sabba suggested this: SU= USSR + Russia SE= EE + SU.
Haha. Even Mrs Ram was surprised. Haha. Not bad ar sabba! And then CH crapped: if SU=0, then SR=0 so S=0 etc. Then both eqns end up as 0. After which intriguted Ridhwan- so USA= to?

Let me be a bias source here.
Many people keep asking about her past because they heard that she was not like this in the past. I am not sure about what they have in their mind. I don't know if they think that she has been acting for years or think that she is fake etc but in my view, she is as real as herself. When she is sad, she don't hide it, when she is happy, she shows it. What makes you think she is so fake? Why bother so much about her past and add that to your impression of her? She may has changed but isn't it a good change? I felt her sincerity, her love, I am defensive when it comes to her.


Saturday, October 06, 2007
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
17 more days
sok gave a survey
SM's birthday
badly done
off she goes
Do you know that the names from Senja to Farja are...
lynn's birthday
no pictures. boring.
Camp
study camp

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette