Claps* for lit chi-chis!
Today paper was pretty okay right? Yea! Good for them.
Haha.
PS, I couldn't stay and support you guys which I wanted to so much since last week.
5/11/07
YES! We went to East Coast Park today!
(but I still had sth on my mind that which made me so down)
Before anything on ECP,
GOOD LUCK LIT-CHI-CHIS! ALL THE BEST! I know it's tiring, but, don't let your spirits falter! Go all out for the A1!!!
Ok.
We(Jean Le, DEE, Jie Heng, Hong Da) had sheduled to meet at 1230. DEE reached at 1250. Haha. Hong Da wore jeans. JEANS to ECP. Isn't he pro? He wasn't carrying anything either, turns out that he had his stuff in JH's bag. No pencil box, no bag, friends are enough.
Jean Le's friend asked us to take bus 966 from woodlands. I was not comfortable with that because I usually take MRT to Bedok/Tanah Merahand hail a cab. We went to Woodlands and had to wait for DEE to top up her card balance. Afterwards, we went to the terminal. DEE was hungry so we stopped at a food store and WAITed for her to get food. How much waiting can we do for her in one day? Tsk Tsk.
The bus came. None of us took the bus before, not to mention knowing if this bus really would drop us at ECP. I asked the driver who answered that we had to walk from parkway where he would drop us at. Marvellous, so we know yes, we can take this bus and reach ECP, but directions to walk? So, Jean Le had to call his friend and ask.
You know what was the best thing about this bus trip? ONE OF ITS STATION IS RIGHT BEFORE HONG DA's HOUSE! Which means, we wasted about 40 minutes waiting and travel to Woodlands! I want to cry man!
Gosh.
The route the bus took was similar to the route which I took to go Christ Church SS in taxi.
We dropped at the right place but didn't know which direction to go then blindly followed a group of teenagers who went to NTUC. LOL. We anyhow continue and found the underpass to ECP.
On the way to rental shop, we walked pass many lamposts which had this sign saying 'no litter' and the guys came out with a racist joke. Then a man appeared who... haha.
We had very very long bike ride.
We stopped at an area where there were sand castles. The guys had been playing frisbee whenever they could. They wanted to play near the castles, gosh, imagine the frisbee flee and hit the hardwork people had done. Lucky they stopped. Then I accompanied DEE to the sea. I had phobia for waters so I was quite scared. Then DEE grabbed my arm and shrieked and screamed. She terrified me lah! Jean le pushed her, that's why. Biang. So scary lah. * No pushing around waters please*
sand castle exhibition




Hong Da did not bring slippers so he just went barefoot, the waves got stronger and tried to pulled his shoes into the sea. haha. DEE and I wore the same slippers, and somebody left hers on the beach which was similar to mine and DEE's! LOL. Popular slipper.
The guys and DEE played frisbee. Tried to bring me into the game. Jean Le had it shot at my forehead. OUCH.
Hmmm. We kept taking pictures but we always left out one to take picture. So, we really had a lot of pictures. LOL. A few at this jetty? where the wind was great! Our hair was styled in 60s way. Haha. Somebody commented that Jean Le posed as though he was an explorer and found this place. I laughed out loud and said 'explorer your head, there are people fishing around him lah.'
60s hairstyle. lucky me.


Kang Jean Le, the explorer 'founder of the jetty'
Our rental should end around 5pm and we went back 10minutes earlier, so we went to the jetty in opposite direction. We had a pose and could have taken one photo on it but somebody kept messing up with the picture la.
Jie Heng got injured while cycling. It wasn't his day. And while people were attending to his wound, DEE took pictures
5plus. Hungry, clammy, messy, eu.
We walked pass the similar shops several times at ECP despite we had plans to go Marine
Parade for steamboat. An pink dinosaur caught my eye! It has a Bloated stomach. lol.
DEE's friend
We finally settle down at this Jap-Korean restraurant and the food there was SUPERB! The waitor was nice. His smile was very comforting in a way, very warm and friendly, I like that. He had an weird essence when he spoke. I ordered chicken curry and it was not hot but it tasted unique and delicious. The only distasteful thing was, I hate carrots. Even though, on my plates the carrots were chopped (into big pieces), when you put them together, it made up one full carrot. Gosh. I don't need that, really. Imagine I actually had one full carrot on my plate, GOSH!Of course, how can we forget about taking pictures?
While we were sending each other different pics, Hong Da sent Jean Le a picture on R with facewrap which brought Jean Le out of his mind. He could not stop laughing lah. On the way home, DEE and I were chatting and we appeared to the guys as very emotional. They tried means to cheer us up. Silly actions done.We were totally exasperated. DEE and I slept on the bus. It was wow! Haha. DEE even dream. I could still hear the guys chatting so, I conclude that DEE was a tough pig who loved to eat and sleep in her previous life! Haha. Bleah! =P
I win, I win, I win. =P
coughing real bad. I was really tempted to streach my hand into my throat and scratch it in the morning. Now, I am tempted to jump off a building. The pain (instead of itch in the morning) is killing me!Today again.what I felt was like the time Shida had to wet my PE shirt and put on my head. THis time worsen by having 'sexy voice' and spiky throat.