FEVER!
I went to see a doctor just now. I was having cold sweat on the way.
The main doctor was not there. Dr Chew. Every friday he will be working at Fajar.
The doctor that helped me asked me if I need MC. I was like, huh, mc for Os? No no.
The receptionist gave me the instructions on my medicine. Gosh. 3 bags, all will cause drousy-ness. The recptionist was joking that after consumption of this 3 I will definitely knock out. Gosh. I am so not going to wat those before my Os! Imagine, while doing MCQ, I slept, the invigilators will think 'WAA, this girl very confidence with her paper huh? Then we shan't wake her up.' NO WAY!
38 degree.
That Doctor must be really good. I guess. While waiting, there were 3 office ladies dropped by looking for him. After the receptionist told them that he was at Fajar, they really went to look for him. What's so good with him? I was wondering if he gave them some medicine or things that made them attracted to him. LOL.8.11.0737.5 degree celcius.
That was my tempreature earlier on.
I am certain that Belle's tempreature must be around that too. Haha.
Yesterday(7.7=11.07) we (CHEECHEE, Belle, DEE) went to ice-skate. (even though Belle and I were ill) The tempreature in that area was 18 degree Celcius if I did not mislook it. Even with jacket and gloves on, we were still freezing.
When we went into the area, Belle and I was amazed by the skills of the kids there. Imagine how awkward it is to be at 16 and lose to the kids? Some were practising dancing steps on ice, some were skating quickly. (their normal speed is fast lor!) It would be embarassing if we were to
knock into them and fall!
Walking with the skating shoes wasn't tough on rough flooring but once you step onto the ice, you totally lose your balance!(if you are a beginner) There is no friction, there is but to the very least. Belle and I had to walk along the borders. We agreed to pick up the skill within one hour. I fell 5 times! My butt hurts! It was funny more than embarassing. Belle and I were quite near to each other so when she or I almost fall, the other party tried to help but, we couldn't help it and had to watch the other party fall.
DEE and CHEE accompained us most of the times, sometimes I admire them for having the ability to go rounds and rounds without having theit butts on the floor. I told Belle that ice-
skating could actually be romantic and she agreed.
Before 1200, Belle got a blister. SO KE LIAN! Every step she took pain her. She had to rest. Then blah. We were pretty tired. Belle was singing 'twinkle, twinkle little star' while she rest. Haha. Both of us complained on our weak bodies. We were giddy and our immune system was weak so the cold was a torture. I rested longer than her. Both of us kept talking about 'if we are not sick' and 'next time when we are well'. Haha. I forced her to go along without me, and what happened? She done 3/4 of a round, rested at one side, eyes closed and her mouth was like, erm, in chinese is du/zu zui. When she returned then I understood that her left leg was trembling! Haha. No options for her other than rest.
CHEE and DEE rested at times too. Once, they bought snacks for all of us. DEE bought snickers! She wanted to feed me but was stopped by mama Belle. LOL. SO strict.
I dropped my IC and my rock climbing cert once. LOL. IC was picked up by DEE. The other card was by whoever. My name was announced to take back, unfortunately, the speaker pronounced my name as "Tay Hwee Leng". urgh. Is my name that tough too pronouce?Gosh.
There were more experts in the noon, some were hockey players(hockey rocks!), some were dancers. They were so used to the cold that the dancers just wore their tight socks(what is it called?) and the guys wore shorts. The only terrible thing is that because they are good, they like to skate pass you at a very high speed, sending you a gust of wind. Shivers*
The last fall I had was terrible. It was impactful; the fall send a shockness up to the nerves on my neck. Nevertheless, that was instant was gone instantly but my butt hurts!! LOL. I stammered over how painful it was to Belle. She tried her best to console me. haha.
There were times where she and I almost hit each other but could not brake. In the end I always grab her to slow down myself before we really BANG into each other.
Once Belle was unbalance, a guy from our school was coming in her way with arms stretched open, Belle had her arms stretched open too! They were like receiving each other and going to hug! LOL. Lucky that did not happen but it hit the crazy button in Belle's brain. When Belle was behind me, she laughed again. I looked back and saw the crazy look on her face. She said the same guy almost hug me from the back. Then she went on laughing and laughing. Ha--Ha. Not funny. Then she named him 'Your lover' and we bickered on whose lover is him. LOL.
Belle and I wanted pizza so much! We ignored CHEE's nag and went on but there were no student meal. Then we went to the food court. We finished our meal then we went on to buy dessert! Belle called it DESERT! haha.
While waiting for Chee and Belle to get the ice kachangs, DEE and I had a chat. The wait was so long, I kept looking at them and they were still at the shop. Then I was engrossed in the chat and forgot about them. The next moment DEE and I looked back, CHEE and Belle were sitting on the table behind us and started on the dessert! Sheesh!
Belle got this ice kachang with ice cream on it! Mango flavour! But it was super sweet and both of us don't really like that. LOL. Then Belle suggested we split the ice cream into 2. While she had the ice cream in her mouth, I commented that it looked like egg yolk and she almost gag. haha. Then I had it in my mouth, I almost puke, it was terribly sweet! Mango and milk. Gosh!
The dessert worsen our flu now. HAha. To think that earlier on, I was not allowed to have choc, now both Belle and I enjoyed the dessert and reaped what we sow. haha
Then we went to the arcade and was greeted by the machines which you insert a dollar coin and have the change to grab a soft toy using their control. I think we were cheated for $5. Haha. Stupid la. The control had the soft toy in its arms, then when it moved up, the arms let go. I knew it! I only wasted $1. haha. DEE was tempted and asked me to go to the back of the machine and we pushed the machine to one side to let the soft toy slide to the hole. Then while they changed the money, I tried to stretch my arm from the hole but the cover was stopping me! Then DEE tried and I said that was useless. Sb asked why and I answered that I tried. That was pretty embarassing.
haha.
Then we played the basketball game. 4people, 8 arms, low score. Haha. We watched a guy using both arms to shoot the ball and amost every shot scores. He was trying to beat the highest score which was 679 but failed twice and he carried on. His 2nd stage score fell from 399 to 384. That told us how tired he was but he perservered and he beat the score with a 685! There were 4 machines with 3 high scores with 600+, we thought he might be the scorer. While he was playing, he kept pulling his shorts and CHEE suggested to get him a new pair or sth. DEE was insane, lol, she asked CHEE to tickle that guy while he was playing.
On the way back to Jurong East MRT station, the basar malam there was staring to get busy. I was giving black face to chee how as I was reminded on an incident at the ice skating place.( He cursed me or sth as I was returning to the smile, then at the first step I fell! Raa.) Then we stopped at a shop while DEE was looking at sth. Suddenly, SOMEONE took a mask and put it on my face, a greem power ranger mask. WAA. I really felt like killing that chee chee.
On the train, I was in between Belle and Chee how. Chee how's legs were starting to ache and I suggested to get Belle helped him massage and put his leg across me. AND HE DID! He is so (&^#%*(#.
LOL.
Belle, I had to eat medicine, I hope you recover soon! Lots of love.
Friday, November 09, 2007
+ + +