Haha. Today I had fun!!!
Haha. I was late again and somebody was nagging at me.LOL. Anyway, once I met SM and WS, the 2 busy women immediately gave me a job to do which was to find out contact numbers of my juniors. raa.
In the train... nothing much happened bah..
At VIVO, we started at this big shop and looked for clothes for SM. haha. She became my BOSS! Haha. WS became her fashion assistant. Haha.
We went to 3shops and got SM's stuff. Not bad huh. Haha. We wanted to get black nail polish, but sighs, couldn't find la. Haha. WS tried to helped SM to try the colours and again, her hand as shaking.
It's so cool looking at SM trying out stuff. Haha, keep you in suspense.
Blah Blah. I was super duper hungry and we were walking in whatever direction and got to the carpark! haha. Cars are to be eaten? Haha. Anyway, we walked more rounds and YEA, found the breads! haha.
SM was wearing black and was the warmest so Sok kept touching her. Haha.
I don't remember much. Only...
WS brought us to the highest level, as requested by Sok for sunshine. To my amazement, there was a pool! (pond?) Whatever. SM, Sok and I was so elated and was eager to get into the water. Immediately, somebody was whining of getting sunburn, or appear tan and white during grad night... that was WS, of course. haha. Nevertheless, we ignored her and continued the walk in the water. Gosh! It was so nice! Soaking our feet in the cool water. I enjoyed myself so much and started taking pictures. Then 2 girls appeared to sell pens, (sell 200pens and they will get into a particular company. ??) In return, they could help the 4 of us to take picture. The girl whom we brought the pen from used my phone and SM's phone. Apparently, she did not know how to use my phone. There was no picture of us inside and yet she told me there was!
we(using Sm's phone)
Sok's fav
Sok's feet
I took pictures of WS's grumpy face and SM's zao pai dong zuo. haha. I tried to take pictures of 3 of them and started walking backwards, and Sok stopped me and I faced the right to see a lampost beside me. Gosh. Haha. The water got shallower as we walked to the other end and guess what? haha. We walked back! WOOHOO! So cool. SM was so tall la, she did not have to worry of getting well all over and drown, but I was, the water level touch my knee can? (Am I that short?) (whatever)
Anyway, I wet my shorts. haha. We went back to sit on the platform for a while and decided to leave. Hey! Footprints! Sok quickly wet her feet again and made footprints. SM played too. WS was like... she thought can leave le but... Haha.
We went to this Mark and ... Shop. I was streching my neck to see where was the shop. And, gosh, I poked my head into the area where somebody was taking picture. I hoped they didn't had one extra head at the corner of their pic.