
I LOVE 'MARRYING MOZART. The comments on this book was quite true, like how it will linger with you for quite long after finishing the book. The book was about Mozart's relationships with this Weber family (esp, 4 daughters) and his musical politics life. The book was filled with passion, and PASSION, both love for partners and love for music and arts that happened in Venice, France, Paris, Munich etc. The love was shared by the emperor too but as we know, Mozart's music was not well appreciated when he was alive, so... he had a tough life actually. There was a few twists. Wow, to think that I read on things happened in 1848 where an England man interviewed Sopie Weber, the last living Weber member and mainly from 1777-1782. Gosh. I will buy the book if I find it. (HEY, CAN WE GO BORDERS AGAIN?? YEA, YEA, YEA! OR SOMEONE BRING ME TO BORDERS!!)
mothers always do things that her girls don't like because they were afraid things happened on themselves would happen on their girls, but they are giving their girls and themselves a hard time to breadthe.
Alright, alright, let's go to the part where LYNN brought me to Orchard. We were supposed to meet at 12, then push to 1pm. And, HAHA, LYNN REACHED 8 MINUTES BEFORE ME!!! Haha.
In the bus, I told her I brought $180. Know what she said?
"50 for your shoes, 50 for your dress, 30 for my present, 10 for food and 40 for your accessories" Take note.
Then we went to THIS FASHION, ( I don't find it bimbo though, if you go with LYNN, she'll pick the right clothes. =D) and LYNN got me 5 dresses to try. 4 blacks, 1 white. One black was tight fitting(no way!), another was erm, LYNN and I could not figure how to wear, another black was not tried, and the last black, INTO MY LIST! Haha. The white, well, you see in LYNN's blog, she
tried it. Haha.
Then we to another shop and found a black. Sexy. In my list, but I already confirmed le actually and LYNN knew it. Tsk.
We went to this shop which LYNN like a lot. Artenis. If I am not wrong. Then she saw this pair of earrings, one long, one short and yea, it was artistic and pretty. "21"(if i am not wrong.)We went to more shops and often had to visit the toilet for someone's br-ra always threaten to drop. LOL. Then, we to this small shop with a man at the counter. The clothes were all in protector. Then LYNN and I was curious about the price of this particular dress. We asked for the price. "229"
Ouch. All beautiful dresses we asked cost more then 100. (I can't afford that, it's too much for my family. haha)
We were also walking sround for LYNN's present then decided to go back to
Artinis for the earrings. I helped her choose, then this thing appear. TING!(see in lynn's blog)
LYNN: aARH wait!! This is sooooooooo beautiful. (gaping and touching the thing)
me: er....
LYNN(with her eyes brightly shone): How much is this?
The lady: $49.90
(piece my heart)(suddenly roots grew from my feet and hold me tight to the ground and Hui Ling becomes a short tree! aka stood rooted.)
LYNN: orh~ this is so nice. (turns to me) can I have this? we share the price lah.
me(trying to cut off the roots): huh, ok lor.
The lady returned the pair of earrings to its original location.
LYNN: why don't you pay the full price?
me: WHAT?! then count it in as Christmas present too.
LYNN(instantly): OK la! Ok.
me sighs. take out 1 out of 3 $50 note and receive one totally not eye-catching unworthy in Far East - 10 cents coin.
As we were walking out, the stupid me pointed to the necklace and she almost wanted it. (gosh, my wallet was bleeding) But, phew, she was not interested in that. Then she saw another this THING and asked if she could change. ER... She picked up her phone. Sok called. (MY SAVIOR!) but the lady was beside LYNN and put 2 THINS on her hands.
LYNN(busying talking to SOK.)(looks at me):help me choose leh.
me scrutinised both her hand with the THING.
Then, she picked the new one.
I walked out of the shop with a wallet suddenly with less peril and burden(resposible for the 50bucks, don't let it be stolen) was lighten.
Haha. I am actually ok with it, just because it was sudden. Nevertheless, I am glad, LYNN loves it, it was beautiful, and I like it too and it's worth the money. aka $50.
THING. Wiring from finger to wrist. good skills.
without a mask
Then blah. We went to lot one and LYNN bought 3 comics. We went to Lot 1 just now and I lend her $10 for her comics. (another hole in my already weaken heart) LOL. Just joking. Her choices were nice. My fair lady was funny enough to cause me to almost miss my station. LOL.
I agree with Sok. Love is selfish.
11 nov 07. Miss sim's girl's birthday party
Belle, Chee How and I went to Miss Sim's house for her daughter's birthday party. (actual b.d 16.11.06)
Miss Sim welcomed us in a dress and she put on make-up! She was pretty really. Her house was big. We went in and Miss Sim gave Chee How this hat(when you think of juggling, you'll be reminded of this hat). The hat was cute lor! Haha.
There were 2 pianos in this playroom. One was for pri kids and another was the standard size piano. I immediately kneeled down at this small piano and tried to remember how to play the Birthday song.(I still cannot rmb the last line)
We met Joshua and her sister first. Blah. Blah. Played. Blah.
Then Mdm Mah and her family came.
Then Miss Wong and her family came! Her eldest son, Jonathan was a young handsome boy. Belle was so in love with him. She called him Johnny by the way. Her eyes kept following Jonathan everywhere he went. LOL. She wanted to be Miss Wong's daughter in law but was rejected. Haha.
While we had lunch at the reception outside the house, Mr Shasi and his family came!
And I turned to Belle and whishpered, "Pepsi is here". Haha. Sorry about that. His son was cute, with big eyes but he rarely smile. He only gives a radient smile when he sees his mum.
How can I forget? Miss Sim's daughter was very cute!!! Super cute! She was wearing a small white gown. When Chee How carried her up and down, she giggled and the way she smile was so beautiful. What a cute daughter! While waiting to cut cake(yes!), Belle taught me how to play a song. haha. It was a simple song but I find it tough to control my right hand's ring finger and middle finger. Haha.
Miss Sim's husband was so sweet! He made this video, which consists of many parts, like chapter for a story on Miss Sim's daughter. In the video, Adelyn became one of the disney princesses, elmo's friend and herself of course! Then it was cake-cutting time! Look at the cake. Later. The cake was designed as a princess whose only the dress was edible. Chocolate flavored. It was huge!!
Then photo-taking time. Then Miss Leong came but this time, she did not bring her camera. Tsk. haha.
Adelyn changed into princess dress. While taking pictures, haha, Adelyn was so sleepy. She did not yawn, just had droopy eyes and kept rubbing her eyes to keep awake. Haha So cute.
Then Kranji people went into the playroom. Belle called Mr Shasi Uncle Shasi. Haha. Hence, Mrs Ram would Aunty ram! LOL.
The kids brought Chee How, Belle and me to the playground. We were playing catching and the last to get down to the 1st floor would be the catcher. The rule was to run down the stairs. Note: we were at 10th floor. Running the stairs was not tiring, really, it's the fact that you were actually running in circles that made you giddy. Oh gosh. Chee How cheated at 8th floor and took the lift. Anyway, he became the catcher.
We played several games. A girl with her dog, blackie joined us. Her dog was tame and only followed its owner. Belle and I tried to touch it but it kept running away from us! Hai.
At 3.30pm, we wanted to leave but the kids were reluctant. And, guess what? They wanted Chee How's phone number! The oldest was only 8 years old can? Haha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADELYN!
The cake.
Anyway, this was a long time thing. I hit Shida with this and it did not break! She used it to hit me too. Haha. My teeth suffered but I finished this 2 weapons in 3 days. Haha.
new weapon. LOL.
Sorry belle. Forget to tell you. I am really sorry.