<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





O levels had ended! For me la. haha.

YEAH!

HERO is a must-watch definitely!

Alright. The main thing isn't that.

It is...

I AM DONE WITH MY O's!!!
WOH!!!

LOL.

Actually, we celebrated that right after SS exam. Haha. So, erm, in my case, I don't really feel elated now. Haha. Still, how can I miss a chance to 'sour' the students taking bio?
YEAH YEAH!

Haha. Sorry about that. Nah, I am not evil... GOOD LUCK BIO STUDENTS!!
To be honest, life changes a lot after exam. Before O levels, everyone was mugging hard, keep their heads in their books, TYS, FYS, whatever notes, and after O levels, we are so free! We are not obligated to wake up and study, we don't have to burn midnight oil. For those who had already use to study at night, gosh, life is boring! Who goes out in the night? There is nothing to keep us busy. Blank.

I feel so free, light as a balloon. No more depression. No more stress. YES! Haha.

Hui Qi, Belle, Shida, WS and I went to SM's house just now. LOL. We were pretty busy. We started with stuff. *clear my throats* Then, while doing, we were... What were we doing? NVM. Sm had about 4 BLACK scissors in her house. Haha. Then we erm... What ar? Orh. Then Belle and I played with SM's sis's hamsters. SO KAWAII! LOL. It bit me! After which, it gets use to my smell. It did not try to hide or run away from me. Yea. (miss ROMEO) Haha. I kept talking to hamsters as though they understand me. Silly huh? But they are so cute!!! They just ting! and I act like 5 year old kid.

Then, Belle was searching for food le. Haha. SM, a.k.a Maria cooked sausages! We watched the show, (school flower and school grass that show) and the participants were going through come challenges. One was the outdoor challenge like rock climbling etc. One of the stage was leap of faith. The distance between the 2 bars was FAR alright? How can people who are, not tall, cross that? Sm said she understood what I felt. HERH. Haha. Can they pull closer for people who aren't tall?

Next, we watched the 9 pm show on channel 8. Last espisode. Yupp. There was this character, Anna's mum, who was old and still very childish. She got nasty comments from me and Hui Qi (if I am not wrong). WS did not get the chance to say anything. Haha. (In her house, she is the one who gave the most comments on dramas.) Then, we were like hungry ghosts just released. All of us were asking for food. SM was so busy, she had to prepare MILO, snacks for us. Haha. It was very sudden.

After the 9pm show, we went on to watch HEROS!. YES! YES! YES! YES! Haha. We were thinking of staying overnight at SM's house. Nevertheless, we quicken our work and left around 2215? Ya.

Haha. (I forgot when was it.) SM fed her sis's hamsters and she held them in her usual rough way and we were like nagging at her. (nag is not strong enough.) LOL. She kept holding onto the fattest hamster who was... haha. SM held it in her plam such that it laid onit's back, and the hamster could not return to the crawl position because it is too fat. LOL. Hamsters... cute sia. Haha.

Before SM fed them, they were all sleeping. After SM fed them, they became active. Greed. Then some were doing exercise on this roll-roll thing which was pretty noisy. Imagine all 9 doing at the same time, how noisy can that get?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS LEE!
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to Miss Lee, happy birthday to you!
=D

haha. I got to school at 9 plus yesterday.(now, it 0152, 13.11.07) It was pouring, the accomplanice of rain, wind, messed up my neat hair(lol) and wet my skirt. Urgh. Then I saw 5 dancers stuck in the rain and I offered to help them to school! So kind huh? I helped 2. LOL. Then when I got to sit down, I immediately took off my socks and shoes. Wet wet wet. SM was there already.

She was crazy. Believe me. And she kept breathing out choc smell to irritate me. Tsk.
Haha.

She had M&Ms in triangular package. After we finished the M&Ms, I poured H2o into it. Haha. You see, after we had durian, mama will pour H2o into durain shell for us to drink which so call will lower the heaty-ness. I applied that on 'thumbs up' peanut before. LOL. So I try this on M&M package. Haha. My main purpose was to trick Chee How when he comes. But, somebody got tricked before him. Miss Yeo. And ya, she got wet abit. Hee. I am sorry about that. Chee How's fault la, who asked him to come so late. Haha.

Cast Away is a good movie. Take note of this movie. Watch it when you have the chance ya? Remember wilson! haha.

I shall talk about Adelyn's birthday party on friday. Who is adelyn? Hmm...


Tuesday, November 13, 2007
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
FEVER!
Claps* for lit chi-chis!Today paper was pretty oka...
O papers
levels stearts on the next day
emo!
chi
Fish's birthday!
17 more days
sok gave a survey
SM's birthday

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette