C week
A little crazy and cranky here and there this week, and I wonder what will happen in the following days or even years to come.Yesterday I had joy buying things for her despite what she had caused me a few weeks ago. LOL. Can I say who she is? Haha! Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Haha. I went crazy over the amount spent, giving remarks that made WS guilty. Guilty and guilty. Haha! That was so fun. Haha!
We went to the library after “shopping”. I had 4 new books at my house so I chose to borrow Chinese books. I did not want to borrow the Fiction Love series and WS kept pushing me to read. But I strongly resisted. After I chose 2 Chinese books, we went back to Jeanie and saw this book about China last empress. It was huge, bulky but WS love it. She insisted that I read it and tried all means to persuade me. No, not persuade. Guess what she did? She snatched all the books that I picked and we pull and struggled in the library and she got them and left. I was all loser, empty handed, no, carrying the book that she wanted me to read. Gosh. My world falls apart. Haha! Evil right?
Oh! We went to More than words to check the prices. The kia-su gia took my calculator and sum up the prices when she had one in her bag. I was so worried! She violently shook my calculator, aggressively hit the buttons. Waa... I wanted to cry le. Haha! I wanted to bully her so when she asked me questions, I ignored her. I knew she was going to hit me and I ran. Who knows she really chased after me! And we ran in rounds! I WAS SO EMBARASSSED. Haha! So was she. LOL.
Today I am cranky.
It is her birthday and there was a cake. No surprise. What did I want to say?
Ok. Today GB’s meeting is the first one for the sec1 girls. The seniors played this game Do you love your neighbour game with them but before that, we need to introduce ourselves. Sighs. I said I love to eat. And, oh well, they laughed. Haha. Yupp then in the game, our aim, our excluding WS, was to put WS as it as several times as we could. Hence, when it asked us do we love our neighbours, and if WS is our neighbour, we would answer YES. If not, we would answer to make sure WS ran and she lost 6 times! CHEERS!
Next, they had captain’s ball! The juniors played against each other in the first round, and then WS announced that the seniors, as in Super seniors wanted play against all juniors! 5(‘cos Laopo didn’t come) VS 10plus? Siao ar! Haha. Thankfully Cindy said we VS winning team. She bet that WS would lose but we didn’t! Haha! Although we played for 3 minutes, we were out of breadths because we screamed and shouted like mad woman in market... Haha! The Super seniors won and Cindy was not convinced so she made us played another round. Si Qi was still our goal and the ball kept slipped away from her hands and we were blaming her, jokingly. Haha.
Gosh. We took pictures today and I felt like I was... Haha. The hands, the chips, the picture with SM carrying the mop. LOL. Wait till you see, you will understand.
Drills. Haha. I couldn’t say more. Maybe I was qian bian indeed but... You made your seniors angry but yet you still answered yes to that questioned. I see absolutely no reason NOT to NOT give you break.
As she arrived, we sang the birthday song. The 5 of us gave her salute and AS USUAL, she deliberately made us hold in position for long. Tsk. Haha. When we put down our hands, I had no idea why I was so eager shouting “cut the cake!” repetitively. LOL.Strong Anxiety. Stressed. Overwhelmed by frustations. Couldn't handle the things that comes along with the time. Self control. Time to pray for self control, time to pray for guidance before that erupts. Time to ask myself, do I want to commit. I can't see how I should commit like how I did to her. I don't know why it is so tough. so tough. Guess the long I have never believe that you are there.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
+ + +