CNY
WOOO!!!HAAHA!!!These days I had enjoyed myself all the way!!!Starting from....8 FebWS, CCH, BELL, LYNN and I were supposed to meet at CCK at 1.30pm. WS was late. Haha. The 4 of us went to meet LYNN around C.O.A.X. We were dead bored waiting so WS called LYNN. After she hanged up, CCH called LYNN. Next, me! Haha. She guessed it that we were playing a fool with her. Haha. Hence, I told BELL to bluff LYNN through SMS that she was late too,so call in the same boat as LYNN. LYNN was fooled! Haha! She complained to BELL calling us monkeys and BELL admited she was the 4th monkey! HAHA!LYNN was pretty quiet at Miss Lee's house while we sat at the sofa. She stunned us by laughing out loud at the funniest videos-party version. LOL. Oh!!! The biscuits, no, cookies that Miss Lee gave me a jar the first time I went her house was wiped out by my mama. HAHA, I only had 2. lols. LYNN actually loves that too! Haha! That cookie was simply so nice! Haha! It's homemade by the way, the food in Miss Lee's house were all handmade. cool huh? We had a chat with Miss Lee in her room while listening to some Eng songs that was in Andrea's times. Haha! Books. Miss Lee never has enough of them. Haha. I borrowed 2 and LYNN, 4! LOL. Aunt Daisy was interesting. Haha. She could not remember CCH's name nor his nicknames so CCH called himself MAX! GOSH! MAX! I wanted to faint on the spot. Max Chan Chee How, HAHA!LYNN, CCH and I played black jack with the adults, pretty scary. LYNN was the banker for the start, how stressful is that??? If you lost, that will be a huge lost against the adults! Haha! Whenever Aunt Daisy called Max, it would take me moments to realise she meant CCH. lol. I mean MAX. While playing, we were passing cookies arounds and Pineapple tarts.(which reminded me of Gabriel instantly, lol) I took a bite on this cookie, no surprise, BELL gop the whole thong from me and finished it Tsk. lolI made a profit! Haha around $4bucks only. Hahas.Miss Lee intended ot give me some of the cookies. I was so shy. Haha! Then CCH helped to pack. LOL. I brought another pack home. Only this time, mama didn't get to eat it. Haha!9 FebOK. Haha. Darryl, MQ, Sok and I were supposed to meet at 10. All were late except MQ. Haha. She was the only one there waiting for all slowpoks! Haha! to be continued.. lol dinner time! =D
Sunday, February 10, 2008
+ + +