PS! I was having brain-block. SO it’s cross eyes and pegs. LOL.
I forgot! Before the girls arrived, all of us were very thirsty la! My 1500ml of water was left with 300ml! Imagine that! We decided to cheong for the water once the cooler reached. When the cooler really came, you see me taking 3 bottles of water to fill. Hehs.
Ok. The 6 of us can never stay quiet during camp. Sadly my Laopo could not come for the camp. Sighs. Anyway, after debrief, 5 of us shared a tent while Nana and Ru Yin shared another tent. OH! Before that, on the trip to Ubin, we discussed about where WS should sleep. On the bus WS kept pleading to sleep with us but we didn’t care. Haha! When she pleaded to Nana and Ru Yin, they didn’t want to bother neither. Haha!
We, with the great great heard decided to let WS sleep with us. The 5 of us chose to change our shirts in the tent first. We were asking and yakking about unable to see our under wears as we switched off the torch lights. WS kept complaining that she couldn’t find her a-hem while Jeanie wore her –a-hem the wrong way. LOL! I kept asking if they were wiping themselves in the camp first or what. When current spoke to loud we tried to quieten her too. Haha. (Do remember this part)
We went to the toilet together and I entered the handicapped one. When I reached, WS and Sher were brushing their teeth at the sink. They were trying to communicate to each other but all they could hear from each other was mm, mm, erer... LOL.
Oh, it is no surprise when we saw WS totally covered in white powder. She poured the powder again la! Walau, not only was her clothes white, her face, her neck even the toilet floor was totally white! See?!
We went back to the tent cleaning our toes. LOL. WS introduced us the lotion to kill 99% of the germs on our feet. Haha. So cool.
From the left, Sher, Current, Me, SM and WS. WS was fast asleep. SM was trying to. Sher and
Jeanie cannot sleep together de, they kept laughing. My nose was so itchy and I told them. Jeanie suggested that I go scratch. That Shermin Xie commented that later you see hairs piao yi, those would be my nose hair. DOTS!!!
9 March Jeanie woke up around 0605 and asked us what time we wanted to wake up. We were too lazy to work our mind to answer her. Haha. Jeanie told me that I murmured and the others thought it must be something about food, again. ... I hope not. Haha!
We went to the toilet and they laughed again. Reason: the floor is still white. WS’s stuff is so ‘powderful’, can stick so long. Haha!
GOSSIPERS was in charge of 5 BX. They asked us to do warm-ups and jumping jets. It only took us 5 minutes so WS decided to bring them for a run. We ran then do more 5 BXs and ran back. It was more tiring.
BETRAYERS was in charge of breakfast. XXX spread very little on the bread leh. Haha! The camp committee kept laughing and I was curious so I left my group. So, the part which I asked you to remember, remember? He heard all. GOSH! LOL. He was 2 tents away from us la!! And he heard us! Our juniors too! So PAISEH!!! Hahaha...
After breakfast, the girls were supposed to learn to build basha which lesson was conducted by Pastor Ben’s church youth, Matthew. Comparing the girls’ and ours’, theirs were perfect. The basha cover was very stable; the raffia strings were tightly tied at the poles. Ours were just sloppy work la! Haha.
While they were doing that, we were discussing about the next activity Mystery. Jeanie and Nana slept in the tents la! Haha. Jeanie so skilful in sleeping. She must have honed her skills in this camp. Haha!
I was pretty stressed about wearing white dress and white woolly jacket and a pair of shoes and stand at the basketball so I ate a lot of snacks. Jeanie ate loads of wang wang and left the rubbish everywhere la! Haha!
Sher went to learn to do orienteering. Another skill learnt. Haha.
Before we went to our houses, we applied sun block on our limps. I did this time!!! Haha! Sher’s was 35 and Jeanie said I need a 300 over wan. SO QIAN BIAN la!
On the way to the basketball court, I was laughed and stared by many. It was understandable. Ubin, hot weather, and I wore my CNY dress and yet shoes and WOOL jacket!!!!!! So retard.
I was taken aback by the scene at the Bball court. It was filled with bikes rented by AJC students. FULLY PACKED. I didn’t know where to stand so I went over to the bush area, thinking it would be cooling. It was, with strong breeze that blew my dress and I had to held on to them like the famous woman, what monglina or marilyn monroe! (thanks sher!) Haha!
3 teens, 1 wearing red, 1grey, 1 white. They came on the bike from the small temple, the stores to the court.
Derail for a while, Sher had just started to unpack. GOSH! LOL.
Anyway so 3 guys, saw me and 1 suggested to ride 2 rounds around the court. At the first round, the grey called me faggot when he passed me. If I wasn’t wearing dress, I could have sent him into the bush beside me and kicked him. LOL. Then they went on to the bigger route. This time, the grey suggested 10 rounds! WALAU. The red was in the middle. One of the rounds, the grey came really near to me and the red almost banged into me, I was scared and stepped back. Then he shouted “EH! Don’t be so evil la! Don’t scare her la! I almost bang into her la!” =.=
Before the girls came, around 1410, it rained. I went to a shelter and prayed. I called WS and Sheena for the girls. Thank God the girls were safe in Belatok Hut and one of them kept screaming my name when she knew I called. =.=
Oh man, I memorise the huts name by heart.
I eventually stood at a spot for the girls to come, when Nana told me they were arriving, I began to do slow walks, back and foe. When they walked to me I almost burst out laughing la! I gave them a dao look when I faced them and turned to make silly faces which many people saw. LOL. GOSSIPERS came and they didn’t talk to me first! They were marking the bearing stuff first, so qian bian. Then while they were not looking, I gave Nana a =P look. Haha and back to emo. They tried to strike a conversation with me but my first sentence was “Do I know you? Who are you?” Then I walked away again. Haha! I was hoping they would chase after me la but they didn’t! Waa, I wanted to strangle them man... Haha.
First QNS: Do you love Soeng May? JESSICA: OF course I do? I love him so deeply. (Don’t remember le)
I don’t remember their 2nd question le but I accidently shoo them off! Haha! They could ask me 3 questions and I shouted “GET LOST”! SO sorry! Haha!
Miss Lee and WS came and told me that the girls praised my acting skills! Thank you thank you! Though you girls didn’t see me laugh. LOL.
BETRAYERS. That XXX was sooo qian bian la! She asked me if I love SM. I replied: Yes, (then I hold on to her hand) but he left me. Do you how horrible is my life??? YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DID? She told the others to ignore me and she swept me hands away and said she understand and pity me. YA RIGHT!
I went back to pick up my 2nd daughter, Adeline, aka Ru Yin. Haha. We walked back to Murai hut and it poured again!! But lesser than just now. I called Sher, my first daughter whose name I still don’t know, and she walked out of her hut when it kinda drizzle. Out of a sudden, it rained cats and dogs!! I didn’t want to call Sher in case her phone gets wet. When she arrived she was all drenched!
WS called me and asked about SM. I called her and she was so safe. Thank God. Haha. She was with my current and Sheena’s group. Phew.
Haha
Anyway, when it was better than drizzle, we could not use the flooded shortcut so we used the long route. On the way there was a family riding behind us. There was a downward slope and a man was worried for his boy’s safety and cautioned him to press the brake while moving down. The boy only pressed his right handle which stopped the back wheel while his front wheel wasn’t controlled at all. He had caused such hong all the way down the route. SO noisy la!
OK. I end here. Next post is from picking firewood to morning. =D
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
+ + +
hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."