While packing our stuff, WS misplaced her under garments, or rather, she didn’t misplace them but it was all over. LOL. No la. Then SM kept pulling them out. LOL!
Then when she asked me to pass her sleeping bag, I didn’t want to. She pushed me and bullied me and hurt my neck la! Violent! I want to complain to mama! Haha. She made SM want to complain about WS losing SM’s utensils and me, for bully. LOL.
We need to pick up fire woods so I accompanied XXX, JinYan, and 2 more girls. On the way I was crapping la only XXX was so serious. Haha. Then Sher and I talked about the JC dance we had in our schools. We got back with little firewood so Captain asked me to pick more. I replied that I didn’t do much. XXX heard and said, “YA! While we were picking up you were singing!” I could have denied right? But I exclaimed loudly, “YA! EXACTLY!” I was so embarrassed so I asked JinYan, the birthday girl to accompany me after Matthew asked again.
LOL. On the way we were chatting about several stuff sand kept complained about Matthew for asking us to pick more when they aren’t any more. LOL. It was all crap la. Haha!
We went back and this time Pastor Ben asked if I could help him pick small twits and branches which I gladly did because it was easier. But I found a huge one! Haha! It was thicker than WS’s one la!!
Oh ya, current was so sick when we took down our tents so she left first, so sad la! SO I kept high entertaining myself.
When WS was back she wanted my pen and I rejected her instantly and she ran after me!! I helped Pastor Ben. On the second trip back, it was Matthew the one who was there. Then I blurted “Waa, Pastor Ben, you grew younger.” LOL. The girls laughed la but Pastor Ben wasn’t,
I was so worried that he would be angered but he won’t de. Haha.
I was getting high everywhere I walked. Then when Diana was walking on my way she said she was going to hug anyone she saw. I ran!
Siao, what’s with running? Tsk. Haha.
Dinner time, the camp committee were not with their juniors, they were sitting near their bags.
We were so messy la! WS’s slippers and SM’s hoes were buried in the sand. LOL.
I was very touched when KeXin came to me with the mess tin half filled with rice. She cooked without me and prepared for me! SOBS. I can’t express my gladness to her. SOBS. Haha.
I was really happy. Then I got Sher to accompany and eat with me. We behaved like hungry pigs filling up this mess tin so many fillings but we really enjoyed. Hehs.
As the clouds appeared red and the plane which appeared and disappeared, a signal was sent to us. WS and SM went to Pastor Ben and asked for instructions.
MOVE! All of us moved the stuff to small area outside the toilets. We roamed everywhere with limited sight in the darkness to grab our stuff and went up.
Pastor Ben was very loving to his daughter and carried her the whole night.
Miss Leong wanted to watch the re-enactment of the Mystery game. Gosh. SM’s line was “FINALLY! He’s out of the picture. Hahaha!” Sher’s line was “Finally he is dead! Hahaha. My family will be happy again!” During the re-enactment, Sher said “Finally! He is out of the picture!” That sent us all clinging to stomachs and laugh la! When did my daughter turn to my ex? LOL.
When it was Mogan (Jeanie)’s turn, WS took over. We were so drama la! Mogan was supposed to mistreat Jessica and molest Shermin. Haha. When WS and I acted to be loving, that was the first time she dared to do that to me la and it felt SUPER WEIRD! Haha! But the part where she slapped me was good timing. Not bad ar. Haha. When she had to molest Sher it was crazy la! Haha!
WS wanted everyone to come up with a coda for the story, when it was SiQi’s turn, she couldn’t think of any so she said we should wait because she thinks slowly. LOL. Then SM remarked SiQi finally use this as an advantage to let her answer later. Haha!
We also had a small devotion out the toilet about importance of family.
Oh, and it was JY’s birthday so we sang her birthday song!! 16 year old le!! Cheers! Before midnight, we moved on to jetty.
I shall continue about that tomorrow. I have loads to say, maybe tomorrow. Girls. Take care. =)
I am tired about every little thing and action. I just don't feel as though I am your child because my faith in You seem so weak while others are so strong. I desire for your blessings and I am so eager to know everything about You. But it seems I am such a slow learner. Help me Lord, give me strength and teach me FAITH.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
+ + +
hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."