
2 April
PULAU TEKONG TRIP!
I was excited about it at first then down about it, and then high again when the time came! Haha! The 5 of us went to LT1 where we were supposed to gather at. Haha, then Rach suggested sitting in the first row and we did! The only people who sat there. Lol!
Which 5? Anson! Dona! Jeremy! Rach! and most imptly me! =D
Our mentoring teacher ordered to mark attendance; I jumped onto my feet and cheong to mark attendance. So high la! Haha.
We wanted to take the back seats so we walked very closely to mentoring teacher. When we looked back, the other classes were like 6metres behind us? Haha!
Oh ya, our supposedly bus didn’t come. Bus no. 1xxx, so we kinda panic and worried that maybe other classes might be close to the bus we had to take. When it was confirmed we take another bus, we ran all the way into the bus and the seats at the back. LOL!
All of us said we didn’t want to be emo and play our GC. In the end it turned out us exchanging hand phones games to play DOTS!!!
Stick together ar? We were saying that on the bus but when Rach and Dona saw their friends there they ran away! Haha!
Still dare to say. Haha. The NS men there were wearing green barrays, only 1 guy was wearing a black one. S5 was so curious that we went up to the guy and asked him. The guy answered he was from supporting unit. And I forgot what we laughed at.
Into the checkpoint!! Haha, rachel’s ezlin card couldn’t pass, and so Jeremy and Anson were with her. Left with me and DONA!!! We weren’t together again!! Haha. The 2 of us walked closely after the leading NS man and asked him questions. LOL. The 3 of us kept walking then the man suggested we wait for the rest and when we looked back, AGAIN, the rest were like 5 metres behind us, big improvement. Haha.
Dona has sea sick! Haha, he eventually sat opposite me, facing the back of the ferry. Then he realised he would really get it if he sat there so he sat beside me. Then Rach came in, dying to go to the second floor. Haha.
All of us were wondering how to help Dona to rid his illness so we came up with ideas such as playing heart attack and Dona SLAPPED MY hand!! BOOWOO! Haha. I suggested gossiping and Dona was so high la! Haha, but seriously, there was nothing to gossip about. Haha.
The ferry moved really slowly.
After the 15 minute ferry trip which seems to be like a year, we got there. A man was outside our window, he wanted to tie the ferry to the port. He was so near to us! I wanted to BOO him so that he would fall into the sea la! Haha. OOPS!
Refreshments were waiting for us. There was variety of can drinks. RACH and I chose soya bean milk and Jeremy chose what pinapple drink. SO WEIRD! Haha!
There was oreo, tissue, pen, small cake and can drink.
OH I FORGOT! On the bus, we were exchanging songs too, I think. Haha and DONA began to play his favourite EMO song... yawn~ Haha. If you know Dona, even if you meet him twice, you know what his favourite song is le. He kept playing that song la! Sheesh! Haha!
In the auditorium, I slept! Haha! To think that I kept nagging at Dona for being slacker etc, I actually slept during the 2nd lieutenant Allen Tang’s talk! Haha! Dona was sleeping too! Haha! I was so so surprised by myself man! Haha. I tried to sit less space on my seat but I still slept! GOODNESS! Gosh! How can that happen?! Haha!
There was once my soyabean milk almost dropped and I shouted “WO DE NAI!” LOL!!! They laughed la. LOL
What else happened?
Blahblah. We went to see their sleep areas which I slept in similar ones on main island itself. Rach told me about this story where NS man were bathing outside toilet and when a Mdm walked past, it’s was a rule to salute Mdm so they salute to her, supposedly covered in foams! Haha!!
Ok. I saw the ranks thing!!! Ok, so highest is commissioner, then general etc. OK. There are too much for me to remember.
Next we went into the IMT room. I was so elated and excited that initially I couldn’t stay still and was jumpy. Nonetheless as the speaker started to introduce to us about history and current process of the shooting, I stood upright, taking in as much as I can. They started out in 1998 and don’t remember when they were trained by locals but I remembered something about great achievement in this 10 years. Wow, what GREAT job of remembering I did.
That isn’t important anyway. RACH tried and got bull-eye! Haha! She so pro la, can be a female NS. Haha.
Oh dear, did the BMT come before IMT or what? Hmm. Anyway, BMT stands for Basic Training Camp. We gathered in front of the monkey bars (at BMT, you call it swing ladder, ladder?). There were 11 obstacles for NS to overcome in their battle suit/training suit. We listened and looked at the demo. Questions time! Rach wanted sunglasses so I tried to raise my hand quickly when the instructor asked the first question. I shoot up my hand instantly and what I got was a keychain. SOBS. Nonetheless, that black thing was not sunglasses. Haha.
Rach tried the swinging thing and she injured her hand with a big blister. GOSH! Felt the pain in her palm but I couldn’t do anything. Haha.
There was a male student who attempted but he was so tall! He had to bend his legs like... walau. Dots!
We also went through lecture on the things in the haversack of an NS man. The lecturer encouraged us to try the thing the applied to their face, I call it face mask. Some guys tried. Note: it is animal fat k.
Haha, Rach didn’t want to try anything but she came up with the idea taking the Lipton’s sachet and pour into our plain water. The 5 of us did! Haha! To ensure it’s a homogeneous solution, oops, I mean drink, I used the prepare solution method. LOL.
After that lecture, we went to an air-con room and listened to a Hwa Chong student, 18, introduction of the battle suit. He made our SA girl to wear the suit la! Haha. She was so pitiful with the big cap on her small head. LOL.
That NS HC student asked if we had questions. We didn’t and he posted us an question. Do you think a relationship can sustain for 2 years? A few said yes. Hence, he concluded it’s impossible because out of so many in the room, only 6 said yes. Whatever. LOL.
In my view... haha, I have too much to talk about. Wait la
On the way back to the jetty, we were thinking of grabbing refreshments if they were still there. Nevertheless, to our utmost unfortunate, they kept them. Haha!
We chit-chat in the ferry and Dona tried to take pictures of 5 of us in a row with his face HUGE in the picture. He failed several times so he got his friend to help us.
Rach and I didn’t know the ferry moved until we looked out at the window! So DOTS! Haha! Gosh!
Crap man. Haha. On the bus Rach tried to take pictures of planes flying out there. It was difficult/ Dona tried to. I don’t remember when then I realise we can use multiple shots. That phone of Dona’s made so much noise during multiple shots. And he was so irritating la! He took multiple on me and RACH! SHEESH! Then I tried to take on him but... ARGG! Haha!
We kept taking pictures etc until the batteries of all our phones go down to 10+%. LOL!
Dona had another scandal! Haha! His phone was focused on a girl in front of us. HER FACE! Haha. Tsk tsk. Do observe Dona more. Haha!

We almost met an accident! The bus suddenly halted and all of us were sent forward hitting out heads on the front seats! Jeremy was in the centre but thank God he was safe. He said our bus were so close to the car ahead that could see inside the car. Gosh!!!
That’s the end of BMTC! =) thankfully not our lives nor our hand phones batteries. lols