I was accepted to go for thailand trip! GOSH! without interview! I am like so so so shocked la. Haha, but I decided not to go. Save money for my household la huh. Haha.
But it's thailand!!! My mum's hometown leh!!! gosh!!!
K, I didn't ask my parents at all. Can't find the chance to. They well..
Yupp. so I prayed and I come with this decision. Hmm
OH AND XIN DI IS BACK!!! HAHA! She told me she was going to Hippoland la! Walau. Haha. I wonder how is she now...
Lately just feel so argg.. I kinda lose contact with several friends. I see shida online with a sad smiley.. I felt bad but I didn't go to her. There are WZ, Sher,wei hsin, DIDI, my thai friend...
Makes me think I am a pro at pangsei-ing friends.
Sorry. really sorryto these dearest friends. I do miss you guys but.. I am simply a lazybum la ya? miss you guys loads. really. like seeing xindi in sch, that stupid face and that bag.. that hippo.. then crazy belle and shida.. kai ling.. the guys.. GOSH!
tt time on the way to KSS, my bus went pass PJ and I almost cried because I knew LYNN, Current and KSS peeps are there!
see how emo I had been lately?
Thursday, April 03, 2008
+ + +
hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."