<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





My very special day

WOOTS!
I am unmistakably, unfortunately 17 now!

I had great great fun this year. Haha.

I got my present right in the morning from the H20pig. Haha. Hence I conclude that water didn’t get into his brain when he went for canoeing. LOL.

Next in school, Rachel gave me big big smiles. Haha. Kit wished me and gave me a Bday hug! I told Samantha that it was my birthday and her reaction was, “Why didn’t you tell me earlier???"

LOL. She is so cute and gave me a big hug. I also kinda force Charish to give me a hug. Haha! Ikept asking her if she wants it and gave her the look. You know... Haha so she gave me a hug! Haha!

I went back to canteen and there I saw Rhonda with the huge minitoons bag, unmistakably would be mine so I just ignore it. Haha.

That day SU wANNE kept asking me go toilet with her. Hmm. We went during that 1 hour break too. When we got to the canteen, our classmates were strangely sitting in neat rows, arranging their bags on the seats and the table was totally clearly. I was shocked. I went and stood in front of the table, putting down the one-pg summary thing and held on to my bag and stared at the guys. Then as welfare rep, I was frustrated that they just stay there and not getting their lunch so...

I: OI! GO GET YOUR LUNCH LA! STAY AND SIT HERE FOR WHAT?!

TEDDY BEAR: Put down your bag first.

I: No space la!

TEDDY BEAR: just put on the bags la!

I bang my bag on the table and teddy bear carried it to another side

TEDDY BEAR: sit down la!

I: No space. OI, go eat la! WHAT’s WITH YOU GUYS?!

Then I kept nagging until behind me and somewhere I heard happy birth...
RIGHT.

SO DUMB LA! I was so focused and forgot about my birthday celebration!!! Gosh!

Then Dona lighted my cake. I was so shy. Haha! Serious! I doubt they realised that but ya, I hid it well. I was so shy that I didn’t blow the flame off! I just barely bent and stood up again.
SHUCKS. I realised, I never made any birthday wish this year!!!!!!!!!!

Hm. Nvm.

DONA! lighting!!

My cake

eric's and my cake

Su Anne passed to me another present as a class rep and the big MINITOONS bag. It was a pink cushion!! WOOTS! Haha.

me. eric. shucks. I looked so short.

And a pair of earrings. It’s very cute and I tried to wear it on the spot but I still couldn’t find my back hole! I meant the back of my ear. Rach and Rhonda tried to help me and they succeeded on my left ear but failed on my right ear. Haha.

And I never realised they have been planning secretly. Like WTH?! Haha. I just don’t think anything will happen but ya... Haha!

I also fed the girls my cake. SO SWEET~ GOSH!

I went back home with a genuine smile.

Then I opened the present. THANK YOU.

I waited and waited until I wanted to sleep. WS messaged me at 8 plus la! SHEESH. Around 10plus, I hear bomp bomp bomp, and YES, that is Miss Teo.

Haha! Then WS, SM and SHERMIN!!!! I WAS SO HAPPY LA! Haha!

I didn’t invite them in. Haha.

They came and Sher was carrying this big MINITOONS bag again. Haha. WS asked about my boots and I showed her and she was cursing me la. IRRITATING.

Then she passed me my EEYORE!!! HAHA! And she kept insulting it and complained that it looked so dumb compared to tigger. OI! STUPID WOMAN! WS took the MINITOONS bag and passed it to sher. Haha that was meant for her! Haha! They tricked her into buying think for me but actually it was for her!

Sher chose a HUGE ICE-CREAM for me and remarked it was more hua... In the end she got it. Haha!

It was not all. WS told me there were more and brought me to SHers bag. I was elated and thought Sher would gave me her bag. LOL!

What I got was IN her bag. WS took out kit kats, sweets, a can of Hog Dogs, Chipsmore, and most importantly, Pringles!! LOL!!!!!

I remember HIPPO said before that presents should be practical. Well, food is definitely practical. LOL! BUT WS didn’t gave me PIZZA AND MUSHROOM SOUP! CURRENT I AM SO SAD LA!!!! Hahaha!

I had a cream cake and sher had the cake which was similar to the one S05 got me. It was super creamy la! Haha but it tasted good. Thank you sher!

my cake. biggest strawberry is my house de. ask WS what she did.

That stupid woman dipped her finger into my cream cake and touched SHER and me!!!! Haha! I tried to do on SM but she was so strong la! WALAU and WS dirtied her bag while she forced that cream on my face. Serves her right. Haha.

sher with cream on her nose. Haha!

my hair...

The 3 of them suddenly charged to my room and messed it! Haha! No! In fact, SM went into my room for the fan. LOL

WS threw everything in my room onto my bed and asked me to sleep in insane positions! She threw my pillow to SM. And she kept complaining my pillow was hard. SM commented that because I was use to old traditions since I am old so I prefer to sleep on stone pillows etc. SO IRRITATING!

Haha!

Then sher saw this very small panda and threw on SM! The small panda hit my pillow and flew off!

LOL!!!!

Sher was tired and sat on my bed. Haha while WS was busying messing my bed.


SM tried on my tie, followed by sher. LOL. And WS. DOTS!

OH YA! WS took me phone and smsed drug addict. Drug addict didn’t know it was WS. Blah.

WS: Cause i’m not Hui Ling wahahaha!

DA: WS?

SM: Cause i’m not Hui Ling, nor WS. Wahahahahahahaha. Wahahahahahahaha.

DA: SM?

SHER: I’m not Hui Ling, ws or sm. Wahahahahahahaha. Wahahahahahahaha. Wahahahahahahaha.

And drug addict admit defeat and excused herself by saying she would sleep soon.

In the end she still smsed HUI LING at later time. LOL.

Seniors are really crazy people. Trust me; I am the only sane one. Haha.

Done. WS wanted to take picture. I suggested using my camera timer with the Tock, tock tock sound. Haha. Oh ya, WS’s phone shutter sound was the one that sounded like diarrhoea and I complained it sounds horrible. I FORGOT I WAS USING THAT TOO! So when the camera went, tock, tock, tock, tocktocktocktock, diarrhoea. I WAS EMBARASSED! Haha!

Before that, WS wanted to use my phone so I offered to adjusted my phone features but she was so proud and did not want me to help. In the end that picture took us so long la! Stupid woman. Haha!
look at WS, twist. e blue penguin near her, sian diao
I got them to clean up before they leave. And... See the result.
SM's arrangement on my table
WS's arragement

OH! And I was covered with insect repellent and creamy smell! All thanks to SM and WS. SO YUCK LA! Haha! They were enjoying every minute every second of torturing me! Argg. Haha.

It was really a great great day. Thank you!!!

Even Justin smsed me. Haha! I mean boy boy Justin. Haha

Today I met LYNN at CCK and we had lunch at KFC, again. I had been eating KFC for 3 days can? Last 2 days 1 piece with rice. Gosh. The oil intake...

Yupp. SHE, shopped while waiting for me, typical LYNN. Worst thing is she got me a short denim skirt! NOTE: WITH THE PRICE TAG AND RECEIPT. She deliberately did that so that I can have a better estimation on how much to spend on her birthday. Roll roll roll my eyes*

The price tag. SM, can u imagine if I wear this? GOSH!

She also got me this sock for my MP3. That time we saw it and she trigged a yellow idea about this sock and not she got me that! SO IRRTIATING LA!!!

And in the card she was boasting about my love for her. EW. Haha. Whatever MAN!

Peeps. THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAYS! =D

And that CH smsed me irritatingly. His messages only accelerate my route to death. LOL.

I am so well-loved. Haha! =)

Aren't you glad that I was born? Haha! And I smsed Sarah and Sze Sze during assembly. Haha.

Laopo, we are the poorest and sweetest couple. No need diamond ring le la huh. Haha.

MAN, HIPPO, SM, WS, SHER, SOK, SIDAH ETC ETC, you know what? I can't find anyone else like you guys! GOSH! YOU PEEPS ROCKS SO MUCH! REALLY! all of you had touched my heart like never before...

I am sure my JC life is different but will be great too! Ain't that right? DONA, you can do more stuff de... Haha. remember to call ice-cream ppl. Hmm, I wonder if you remember. Haha!

Oh I also requested for a class photo but Xin Quan was not in the photos..


This is barely the start of the happy moments I have with my class... and I will love them more and more! =)

Sunday, April 06, 2008
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
LC 3
BMTC!
saddening
summary
I shall start off happy tomorrow since SHERMIN ask...
=))
arh ha, arh hahaha
agressive thoughts
LAST POST on camp
While packing our stuff, WS misplaced her under ga...

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette