ok. I update. A summary.
PMS.
ok. haha. alright. erm.
I had maths test today. It's not like I don't know how to do the solutions, it's that I was careless and mindblock.
second time this term. It doesn't reflects well in my studies. And it feels like crap. I can't deny that I am pretty competitive inside. I really dislike the feeling of having my classmates smarter than me. Haha, are you shocked? But crap I am not putting in any effort. I am going to change.
after my DI project.
JK la, although I dislike, I really want the class to perform well and all get As. contradicting huh? well, that is Hui Ling.
haha.
I had great fun oday at pulau tekong!!! I am so glad that Dona, Jeremy, Anson, Rac and I went. Rac and I were enthu and made S5 the most active class. wide grins* 1st eg, I cheong to mark attendance. 2nd example, rac and I cheong to occupy the last seats on the bus.
Anyway, I had stupid lame crap yet hilarious 'fights' with Dona on the bus. haha!
It was really fun. Give details someday.
And, last saturday, it was a rather sad moment when WS decided to take 8 week break. Yupp, so left with SM and I. THANKS SM. She really stay on to accompany me. I am so thankful. :) This saturday shall mark the start of my DI project and perhaps rest of the DI year. Hope everything goes fine because I haven't got a good kiwi layer on the new boots.
After GB meeting I met with LYNN and we went to ACJC to support SOK! Haha. We were so holding hands when walking pass this mountain group of people for haunted house. lol. and we tried to take pictures admist the funfair in the hall.
LYNN made me get this black top, and she was like trying to change my style, AGAIN. Haha. This time getting to be like her. Gosh. This top is like, I never try before wan na! gosh! Haha, but I like that top.
The 3 of us had dinner. And, the chat during dinner was like... ka-jiao-ing me again la! Haha.
Spending time with them simply rocks! Haha!
Oh! Forgot. XXX and drug addict came to sat with SM and I at long john without us inviting them. So automatic. Hahas.
Oh. and something silly. LYNN and I were walking back to MRT station and she drank from my bottle. I continued on walking thinking she was walking beside me. After 7 or more steps, I realised I was wrong so I looked right, left, right. BACK. AR HA! LYNN was drinking and looking at me helplessly. And we laughed. WALAU! lol. She could have tapped me to tell me she was behind right! Sheesh.
Oh and she forced me to get 3 pairs of earrings which was so LYNN's pattern. Haha. =P
I am so happy today! haha, well, with a mix of disappointment. Know what? I want to get full marks for my future chinese tut and 75% and above for zuo wens. Yes, I am going to do that.
To
you thoyounvreadmyblog: You are simply great! Haha. You are very nice ya. Haha, just wanna tell you Thank you so much for accomanying and encouragement in the past for CCAs etc.
To
you: No matter what, you are always on my mind. I went to do silly stuff like looking at your pictures, read through your letters. Hmm. I made myself cry. Whenever I see animals, Xiao Bi always appear in my mind. I can't possibly call and ask
hello? I call to ask how is xiao bi. right? sighs. I miss your dog.
To YOU!: GOD! You are most important in my life. No words can describe how great you are. Thank you God!