<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





updates
update! Haha.Some more pictures from SM. Haha.

look at that ice cream sher wanted to give me. HUGE.

lol. sher's face
a penguin which sher likes. haha

they wanted to get me this la! That time we went to ARIES and they saw this and wanted to give me as Bday present but didn't get. Tsk. Haha. oh ya, only the F-O-O-D hor..


9April
Miss Ho's birthday! Haha.

The class sang birthday song as Dona and Rach came in with the cake. haha. We sang 2 versions loudly. Miss Ho was so PS. Haha.

We kept persuading her to eat the cake which had a surprise inside and she kept rejecting. She suspected that we put bomb or something inside to scare her. Walau Haha. She asked, "Did you all put anything inside?" The class answered, "NO~" Haha, then she concluded that since all of us answered so unitedly, there must be something inside. Tsk. Haha.
Suddenly she received a call and went out. Dona grabbed the hance to put pooh on the OHP thing and Pooh's face was so close up la!
The first person to be surprised should be her but when she came back with a big bouquet of roses and dunno-what, all of us were dumbfounded, erm, not really, in fact the whole class was like woh~. Haha. The focus was on our reaction instead. lols. But the pooh still grabbed Miss Ho's heart. Haha! She was so wrapped by the presence of the pooh! Haha, she first hold it like a baby then used it to teach us lesson. DOTS. Haha.

She was worried that our loudness would disturb other classes, the more she worries, the more we sang. LOL.

When she finally picked the cherry, she saw the ring! haha! We took several pictures of her eating in class. Hehs=)


arrival of the cake

poor attempt of hiding

baby pooh so cute!! eeyore must be cuter

Yupp. OH! I forgot! Su Anne made this card and I wrote my lovely CHINESE words in a heart shape right in the centre of the card. Haha!

Oh ya and I helped her to bring her cake into the office. Her place is so filled with teddys and pictures! AIYO! Haha..

She wanted to send me out and I thought she was offering to send me out so I felt honoured. It turned out that without the card you can't leave the room either. dots. I told her it's was alright I didn't mind staying in the air-con room forever and she gave me a smack on my back. ouch.. TSK. Haha.

Before phy lesson started, she stepped into our class and we sang again. lols.
*~end

Next, oh ya! LIVE CONCERT. eh, before that, PE and econs.

Econs, our class randomly sang the birthday song. -.- And they had been carrying the trademark, repeating sorry over and over again. That irrtates me man! lol. forget it.

Oh ya, somebody pissed me off totally. Haha, but he's still a ood classmate la huh.

PE! We tried the 5 stations. Standing board jump is the toughest for me la. My class girls put a mat and 17o mark to intrigue my human instinct to jump further than that. I did! I touched 200+ and so was my butt which hit the matt so hard that it hurts until now!!!!

The PE lesson ended with me "un-sweaty". Su WAnne, Rach and I played basketball. Mr Ong joined us. He paired up with me, his unfortune. Haha. Su told him I was Ah ma and he kept calling me Ah ma! SU!!! HOW DARE YOU?! Haha. I kept repeating my mistake, the double-bounce thing and Mr Ong wanted to kill me. Ha. PS. BBall not my thing. Give me a racquet and a shuttle things will be different. Haha. The score was 21-4. Lose. 1 goal comes from me. Haha=)

And I had cramp in my right calf, WHEN, I was in charge of warm-up that day. Haha!

Rach and I bath in the school toilet. I love it. If only there's a CCA where we can have camp often in school...


BLah Blah. The queue for the LIVE concert was.... argg.. Haha. Whatever la. Oh and Rach was so high seeing her pri sch friend lol.

And we managed to occupy the seats right in the centre of CC!!!







Blah blah....

I WAS SO HAPPY THAT PJ-KSS came!!!! Haha!

The concert was nice, really, in fact I love it! but I can't deny I was distracted. That LYNN la! Haha, she can't stop irritating me. lols. and know what? I told her about friends in SA so she knows who is Jeremy whom I told her I always tell him stuff. She went to him and..

"She told me she pour her stuff to you. Is that true?"
"ya, a bit la"
"Did she talk to you about me? Did she tell you I was gorgeous?"

@$&(%^(#&%^
LOL!!!!!!! Can you imagine that? THIS BIG LYNN CHEWY CHEW CHEW?! Hahah!!!

I wanted to faint man! Haha!

And I know, God was there and touching all of us. And yupp I learnt that... I am marking ticks under the sections Yes, I am a christian...=)

WOOTS!

The concert was nice.. I like the slow dance... kinda remind me of the dansical. Hm. Yupp. Oh and I only like the slow songs. PS. the now I found, the greatest love of all is mine...

And Glenn Lim came into SAJC for a talk during assembly. The way he behaves now... you just simply can't believe he was once a hard-core rebellious and a drug addict. He is now so charismatic, his words are impactful. Really. Thank God for saving him.

after live concert we were crazy la! Haha. Not me exactly I am still sane, saint. Haha!

You know, Jared, cat puss in boots and the V thing. Haha.

They beat him but they said OUCH~

Then they sang songs which all went wrong if you get what the words refer to.

WALAU EH! We laughing all the way back to CCK la!!!

what sweeter.. what whatever!!!!!!!! haha!

OH AND CRYSTAL THAT FUNNY TOOT. know hwat she did?
At toa payoh we were wondering how long it takes us back to CCK. There is a board which tells you the station and how long it takes you from the place you are to another right... Crystal went there and started counting. You know beside each name there is this 2 mins, 5 mins. For instance CCK-37 minutes. She tried to add all the timings and she apologised for being bad at summing, I mean adding up in maths! LOL. LYNN was like... Hello? why are you adding? LOL! If we really add them up it take up more than 3 hours to reach CCK can??? lol!

Haha.

Anyway... I just now went to pass the boots to the girls. XXX said she grew fatter. LOL.

I have no idea what the flag day is about at CCK... these people hoding cans were standing there staring at people. HELLO? Do you expect people to go to you? You should be asking! CIP is doing not being there and waiting people to ask for you! Gosh you guys piss me off man! And to think you people are gaining CIP hours for STANDING. argg. How pitiful are those waiting for the cans to be filled up...

AGGG!!!!!!

Saturday, April 12, 2008
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
My very special day
LC 3
BMTC!
saddening
summary
I shall start off happy tomorrow since SHERMIN ask...
=))
arh ha, arh hahaha
agressive thoughts
LAST POST on camp

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette