<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





SSB
Seriously, why do I always get what I wanted and then I don't want it?

Haha, eh.... wait wait, I am lazy to scroll my taggie, so I reply here ya?
to LYNN: lols. my forehead didn't show anything leh. oh and huh?? not a matter of choice eh, is who pangsei who?

to SOK: well, no worries, won't kill you. just stand behind you with a cane or I will stand in front of you, strangling a fake panda =D you know, 155cm is like, my height??

to DONA: heavy price and it was fragile!!! useless! Haha!

to sHAron: you try? each time I visit your blog there must be words telling me that you are in pain la! what waste res's? tonics are good for me and I am good for YOU!

to Jeremy: lols, joke about what? of course I am unique la! hahas

to SAB: lols. what's with CAPITALISE words huh? doing good? oh man!! I still do better in arts(econs) then sciences! LOOK at the power of humans! lols! HAIL RAM!

to DONA again: YOU DKK LA! Why should I shed even a tear for HIM without any reason?!

to MAYEE: nodds mr R. lols. oops, I just realise. let's call mr R, rhonrhon R

to DONA aggain: shhh? what's with tt huh?

oh ya... was saying....
I am really, officially a DI. I AM SERIOUSLY A DI!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! CAN YOU CAN YOU CAN YOU?! CUS I CAN'T!!!
I feel like jumping down man! The feeling of air rushing against your skin... ok, pardon me cus I have forgotten decriptions whatever.

WHEN MISS LEONG, or wait, Miss Leong, TOLD ME THAT MY DI BADGE IS WITH HER, ARH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh, gold badge!!! It will be above my name tag. Oh GOSH!

I can't deny I actually lose heart when I knew I didn't behave as 1 strict leader for the final test and I don't believe I can help my girls to achieve anything. The experience was what I gained and I thought that was the end and passing it is such a great BONUS! yes!

And maybe you are right... I did put in hard work. at least I know, I started since sec1 and go to the extent of doing drills in the toilet! Haha!

Just that I am humble.

LOL! I am sure SSGTs will faint upon reading that. heh heh heh.

WOOTS~

LYNN!! TREAT ME! Haha!

alright!

SSB. S for chem, S for maths, B for econs. And maybe an A for chi. extremes

Oh oh, what have I left out for so long?

no more proper grammar and stuffs below ya?

that go PADANG watch RUG match SA VS ACSI(B) again and seriously, bumble bees. I don't like them!!! Haha!

oh ya rach took candid pic of SU and SU asked for a proper one and posted for us. lols!

damn hot.

the guys kept carrying each other. damn funny la. like what thay carried TEDDY, ray etc... didn't know they have liking of taking human as weights. lols

and some guys got subway to eat during break...!!!



Oh ya RACH WAS FUNNY MAN! She tried so hard blowing the blue one trying to get in inflated. But she blew with the straw flat! funny girl! how will the air gets in? haha!

oh freaking AC ppl came to SA ppl and sell drinks! thick skinned man!!! and LLC, IT wanted to get!!! waa betrayers!

oh ya! MAYEE KEPT MOLESTING ME. lol. she kept hugging me la! cus I kept shouting PUSH!! SA PUSH!! PUUUSSSSSSSSSSH!!
and WA, LATER I BREAK YOUR BONES MAN AC! and SA, BREAK THEIR BONES!!!

and mayee was influence, she said CRUSH!!

she was initially embarassed by me using PUSH but there was a MAN who shouted PUSH TOO!

wait, was he the guy who laugh at me at first? lols!!!

I was so worried that rhon might just join the match cos she like rug. haha

and ooo, there was this girl kept talking to LLC... and he blushed right? shoucks I don't rmb... maybe that girl is his mermaid. =X lols.

what else?

oh ya, SA lost again but come onman! they won every other thing! WOOTS

I was helplessly reminded of humans amazing race that we had for the sec3s.








and oh ya the plastic balloon thing. Ok, should I use proper grammar?

May Ee and Rach blew different sizes of balloons and we made them into a sculpture of a baby. Rach loves it, haha, and carried it, swayed it and sang lullaby to it. DONA caught her doing that and Rach blushed! haha! so cute!

Rach blew a big one and it looked really perfect so we called it an egg.


We brought this 2 balloons into the classroom. The 2 Rs began to treat the egg and ping pong ball using teacher's table. It was pathetic game because they had to do slow motion. lols.

And they tried passing to each other by blowing!

And YQ joined in too.

Oh then when May Ee joined in, she caused the balloon to went to high, it went against the fan blades and exploded.



OUR BABY DIED!

And when May Ee went off with the egg, we quickly ran after her. Then the egg was left flying into the garden and I rushed to it and saved it!

LOL. she is a murderer! lol.

The craziest thing was on the way to library, Rach lost hold of this egg and it flew out of the school building so Rach ran to the first floor to catch it. The rest remained at the 3rd level to see that egg got stuck on a tree. lols.

But Rach still managed to came back with the egg.

We brought it into the room and see it's life fading away as it's shell gets drier and gas escaping from it.
And we thought the reason for its volume falling was due to the temperature of the air-conditioned room.

Nonetheless, it was worse when we went out of the library.

so, we lost 2 kids in a day.

In a nutshell, too much heat can result in death of a egg.

lols!

what else???

OH YES! I SAW THAT MAN WITH THE HUGE CAMERA AGAIN!!! SHUCKS! WHAT ABOUT MY SUMMON GUY?! OH DEAR,,,,





Eyes teary when they sang the song today. Through it all. And they talked about have hope in the future, for instance have hope in God and the coming days... And I was like... coming days.. 9June? 8July? HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO FEEL HOPEFUL ON THESE 2 DAYS? FUNNY RIGHT. haha. but yupp, hope is always there. but it's still funny la. walau eh.

SIA LA! LONG TIME NV USE WALAU LIAO KAO. oops! demure...

Mr Ong said that girls should be demure. And I rebutted that demure girls would be bullied. And he shoot back that girls who are not demure won't get bullied? Next instance, he shouted AH MA!

rrr....

On the way back on Jie Ke Ba la SS bridge with Rhon and YQ, a girl carried a bowl with turtle walked past us. AND OH GOSH, YQ WAS SO EXCITED BY IT! I was so stunned by her reaction la!

And RHON is a crazy woman. hahas.

I was thinking this picture can get LAO MAO on a diet programme. LOL. shucks, LAO MAO has no access to internet. lols!!! sighs, LAO MAO.
And this bulldog looked so kind! FAKE ONE MAN! BULL DOGS ARE NEVER NICE!



FAKE DOG. lol!!!

Friday, May 16, 2008
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
Bad day
done my stuffs!
OOO YES!
GOODIE!
Bad day
song on class blog
a day at ECP, again!
Enjoy my friday!
May EE's bday + SOK
??

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette