
More than overjoyed I was when I saw my name up there. Nonetheless, I wished it would be under 7 dictintions. Anyway, that is past.
Oh and not as though it's unexpected, I was rather hestitiant about bring drill commander for the drill competition next week. I don't have the voice! SM has it! If only they allow 2 commanders, things will be so much easier!
And I need to bloody(OOPS) discipline myself to be freaking(er) fierce and strict enough in drills!
Sian.
but one thing I am really thankful about is, I can see the sec1s are bonding. Yupp and they even let us hear their laughters! Haha. I am really glad about that juniors.
And instead of treating it as scolding yes it is, take them as reminders of your role and responsibilty ya? All the best.
And without passion, USUALLY, no efforts will be seen or results enough to show that you did something.
When WS wanted to have lunch with SM and me, I sang the song wo yuan yi wei ni, wo yuan yi weiii ni but change the words to wo hen bu yuan yi, wo hen bu yuan yi... Haha. WS was so..
what else did I do?! oh ya I re SM by talking her scandal and remind her of her wonderful night. =) And I remembered that she exposed herself because of me... I am so touched.
=X
HAHA!
oh and gosh I can't imagine if I take tuition from WS's super intelligent brother.
and I... don't think I dare to.
haha. Oh ya what else did I do?
O HNO!
SM ATTACKED MY FOREHEAD WITH A MARKER SHE SWING.
SHe rubbed my head forcefully and said I was very confident about swinging the pen and I knew when it will hit you when I lose it and I was confident that I will catch it before it hits your head but it hit... I AM SORRY!!!!
...
what else?
oh ya SM was soo funny. My girls tend to march off very fast for Ku-luar? baris and SM was asking them not to cheong for Singapore Sale. And she told me it started so I need to cheong to shop!
LOL
What else? I remembered there were many crappy things we did.
OH AND I SAW FISH!!!!
WOOTS~
WS wanted to have haircut. SM and I joined her.
While waiting for the assistant to serve her other customer, the 3 of us read through old magazines. And I kept flipping very fast and well, WS couldn't catch up with my speed. Therefore, I conclude that like what drug addict suggested, WS is a senior citizen.
Yupp. And WS brought us to Sunshine Plaza to check out for low-priced CDs. As I had never really walk through CCK area, I didn't know where that was so they called me friend from far away. And so WS was friend from nearaway
Ok that is lame.
The crazy thing was WS stepped on SM's nike shoe and her sole almost came off!!!
And SM chose to walk with her faraway friend to find superglue. LOL!
Oh do you remember that I have an orange comb? Ya. I have absolutely no idea what's with WS, guess what she did
On the way back to CCK, WS put her hand into my bag's pocket and the next moment I looked back, she was combing her hair with my comb.
SO AUTOMATIC! AND SM SAID I ALSO WANT TO COMB!!!
!!!
And indeed, after WS combed her hair she passed my comb to SM so the 2 of them were combing their hair while crossing the bridge.
Raaraa so random! haha!
what else?
hmmm, can't remember but we are going out to BUGIS TML!!! maybe to pastor Ben's church. WOOTS!
OH and I can't emphasize how excited I got knowing that O level Chi exam is next Monday. WOO SO COOL!
ya and when my teacher said only you remember the date...
what went through my mind was... it naturally stuck there. if only I can remove it
she sounded unhappy and was trying not to show
I am not sure... as for me
my view was, the, is the day she finished her test here and moved on to her final and last and home... yea
that's all. change things from SOLEMN to SWEET.
lol no link. L1/1
and yea, He will sustain me.
Faith is like sitting on the bus looking at the front window, you might not see your destination, but you know you are making you way there.
That sense of knowing=faith
YEA!
I can't find anything more real and closely tied to daily life examples.
=)
love you loads LYNN dearest