like ok...
ok.
I accept it.
LOL!
I apologised for the previous post ok. Sorry.
Actually I apologised because... I gossip to my friend about my class. Haha. Hor Lau sok?
and... nothing la. lols.
GOOD LUCK HOCKEY PLAYERS!!! BEAT THE REST! WOOTS~Anyway, it has been a bad day. so tired. tempted to learn from DAJIE-->no paragraphs. but I am too organised le. Haha. I am blinded and not see any hope. Well, gotto re-look and whether I take my job seriously, hack me la huh. I shouldn't bother so much by that person's comment tho it was once but well... hurt so much. HURTED. I think. Haha.
too many misunderstandings too.
SMACK THAT!
big sighs as I go own tml...
want to contribute in PW but I feel like a tot failure man...
and MI friends want to go out and I can't again because of 2 camps!
solace! nvm. let me crap my way thru.
lols.
eat shit la can we just go ECP one day? just bbq and get over? lols
go SU's house.
I MISS HER! when Rach told me SU had gone for thailand, I was so shocked and too agitated caused a horrible cramp in the stomach. lols.
ANDSHE NEVER CALL!!
lols.
need to jump and go crazy again to release the horrible emotions. like how Nette always jump in her house. I need to bang a wall again. lols!
I NEED KIKI! haha!
More crazy, I think it's time for me to polish my boots again.. go get one more pair.. keep polishing and polishing and polishing until one day the boots become white.
CAMPING! EH no more camping shirt?! oh damn! haha
and gosh ppl do pray for those in pain in the disasters ya...
random.
but I am overjoyed because He answered my prayers for somebody!!! YES YES YES!
LEAN ON HIM FOREVER! =)
loads of love. to the guy who encourage my jie jie. haha. this gay jie jie. =P
jk, not loads. just, thankful that you are there.
LOL SOUND AS THO MY DA JIE VERY SHI BAI.
=X
HAHA!