<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Tagged by jeremy
A. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

B. Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person who they were tagged by.Continue this game by sending it to other people.
(LAME)

1. What do you think an ideal best friend should be like?
Ideal molecules? Haha always in random motion and has negligible vol and intermolecular forces. Seriously... must be like LYNN and SOK cus they always call each other FBFF. so they know la

2. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
that (pause) I may have one last chance to take photo where 6 of us are there

3. Who's life would you want to takeaway most?
chicken? I need to eat it! haha (oh shouldn' it be whose why who's?)

4. What would you do with a billion bucks?
give away la. but may I keep some to get something?

5. Are you happy with life?
Currently no... haha but yea for the fact that I know He has been faithful! and ya, it's impossible not to be happy when you are out of so many who are face abortion.

6. If you were going to die in 5 minutes time, and you have only enough time to say goodbye to 10 people, who would they be?
lol. why don't just let me die peacefully. Can I say cya instead of Goodbye? LOL. I think it's more like they want to tell me rather than hearing me talk la... but obvious la. more than 10. I busy people. hahah

7. Can you whistle?
ya.

8. Do you like going to school?
YES! always a second home... maybe SA er... will be!

9. What kind of person are you?
lols. just got my testimonial. so I know myself BETTER. LOL. so unique that you can't find anyone to sub Hui Ling in your life.

10. If the person you like secretly is already attached, what would you do?
Don't bother. lols. not in order, depends on who is it. tell: LYNN, SOK, WS then will add on SM, MayEe

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years' time?
Dann. Pastor Ben asked this and I haven't do my reflection! but wait tdy 12/6... I should be preparing for EOY papers or prepare to have meet up with my little kids. or school meetings. wa sian. and holiday with family

12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
Reporters. I need them for GP.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
lol. if I am a IT fool, he is a IT genius for winning in international comp somemore

14. Would you rather be single but rich or married but poor?
I will... yupp. the answer is in the wind, catch it. haha

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
try to catch what song has I set for alarm. today's is avril's song.

16. What does your favourite kind of shower smells like?
never thought of it!

17. How would you rate the perfection of your life now?
10 and you know why? cus nobody is perfect and joshua is nobody so ya. LOL! lame! but ok ya, 8. perfection is in my eyes but I am not perfect... so ya 9

18. Who would you never wanna lose?
anyone who is born. hello like each one body you see, don't you feel so sad? like what memories has this person leave for others etc... won't you think of them?

haha tag list >LYNN.SOK.HIPPO.MAYEE.DAJIE.sHAron.drug addict?don't want la. lols. YES. SY! haha. and no eye-dear.

and as I read my BELOVED teacher's blog... haha, I am utterly disappointed by myself. cus I didn't even fight.

I am exhausted and lost the motivation. I even set the picture I took at Sok's house as my screensaver because that picture always hits me with pang of emotions, guilt and sadness.
and I lose it all today when I couldn't teach my juniors properly and when I found out today is the only section,I regret it.

and... I just wrote something long for my beloved teacher. haha... hope the poor range of words encourages her... cus

I am feeling likewise.

Labels:


Thursday, June 12, 2008
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
once again
freezing pencil
scary
meeting the unfaithful MAN
let my hair down
I'm sick, tired, disgusted and demoralised. Perhap...
random3
emotions' power
Made-Of-Honour
quilt gnawed

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette