as requested from Rachel and... should I follow what she did?
RACHEL!!! DOING THIS FOR YOU!
(rofl)
1) Why am I doing this?
because I am kind enough to entertain Rach. HAHA!
2) Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
to the police station and check if the ticket is legal. and then to the destination the ticket can bring me to.3) What's your favourite thing to do?
to laugh and smile for no reason. and I guess drug addict will say talk to herself lols!
4) Do you think money can buy happiness?
define happiness. 5) If you have one dream to come true, what will it be?
ha for them to re-write their stories.6) Do you believe you can survive without money?
no. but depends on the amount of money too. 7) Have you ever played an instrument?
recorder! LOL! triangle! fine, forget about those.8) If you win $1million, what will you do?
haha, just had a brief discussion with ME abt tt. spend on the things I want first.hold on to it for a few months. give charity.but I think realistically, let my parents decide bah. but I will still want to get something for my loved ones. dann. one million is too much!lols, or give my parents ask them disown me and let me go chruch. LOL! (INSANE)9) What do you think of yourself?
haha, if she is a devil, I am an angel. just that we exchanged wings. so ya, haha, intepret it yourself.10) List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
brings joy wherever she goesmotivatedfilled with LOVE =)11) What makes you happy?
lol. anything excluding negative factors of coursethat reminds me I saw a boy eating sweet in the train from the package which his mum was holdingand his mum reminded him not to eat too muchAND THAT REMINDS ME OF MAY EE! haha!12) What type of person you hate the most?
hate is a strong word. but my answer is one and only... people who commits adultry, haaaa.13) Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road?
Oh my gosh, Pastor Ben asked that and I haven't penned down my thoughts yet! but maybe mugging in water tech lab/eviron lab/ or maybe preparing end-of-year chinese/maths paper. who knows?14) If you have a superpower, what will it be?
Electricity! dots. eh that can save me loads of money15) What do you think is the most important in your life?
oxygen and God for He is love16) If it's the end of the world, what will be your last wish?
a new start of the world right after that17) If you have a chance to choose, will you want to go back in time? When will it be?
I don't think I want to. Maybe...8june2006and 7june where I will change my words and plans18) What can trigger you to do somthing which you always tell yourself you can't?
if I see that my friend can, I can. I suppose? haha oh ya, encouragement. 19) Are you courageous enough to tell the person that you like him/her?
I almost did once for a bet in MI. haha cus that wasn serious. but, no. I don't. eh wait, like ar.. can! haha, I like DA JIE, I like teddy, I like... and the list goes onI deliberately ignore the meaning of the qns. HA.20) What's your next aim?
finish my JC life, with fun. laughter. peace and joy.don't you miss that, for fun. laughter. peace and joy. haha.Instruction: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your own personal question, make it a total of 20 question, then tag 8 people in your list. List them out and end this post. Notify them in their chatter box that he/she was tagged to do this quiz.
8 but Rach tagged 6! haha1)ah eeeeeeee (wait, I can't tag her!)
2)teddy3)jeremy4)LYNN5)SOK6)sHAron7)sharon8)shida!!!! right. end of the thing le.. finally.I NEED TO TALK TO YOUs!Haha. Nothing serious actually. Moreover, I can't bear the thought of telling yous face-to-face. I think a lot yesterday, as usual, and the things happened in me just slowly revealed themselves after they are done. Recently, I thought the phrase stand in that person's shoes is impossible and no matter how hard I tried, I can't seem to figure out the and pick the exact emotion that you are having. Despite so, I am unshielded from the impacts of listening and messing my mind to stand in your shoes. I am frightened. I have no wish to be in the stituations that you are in. The more when things at home have provoke the instint in me to keep myself from hurt in all means, at all times.Do you realise that? I doubt so. For all I know, I have never expected it, although it makes perfect sense. I am easily influenced. Forget about all those. Great news, I might have a new GB member who was in GB. LOL. =)) so dann happy. haiya, later if she were to change her mind, PROOF, all gone again. sheesh. oh ya, haha, teddy bear in person, aka you! LOL! I tried to study chem yesterday... 2 qns and darkness began to envelop my world...
was thinking of taking air pistol... all words all thoughts but no actions.maybe after As..Labels: quizs, us