





Kiki is a 9 month old female dog. And I dislike it. HAHA!
It went round me twice and I said to it 你做莫绕圈圈?你不晕我会leh!
I asked stupid questions when I saw it's home. I asked SM if Kiki uses spoon and if it baths. HAHA! kinda crap huh but I was really curious! but haha lols..
That kiki ar... always step on my foot! And it feels different. Haha as in duh of course different from how SM stepped on me la HAHA! but it feels good actually. Haha fine, cute. stand on my feet as tho it's... Doesn it realise that one foot is high than the other? hahahaha.
I didn't know Sher don't like dogs!
Kiki is so black! My aunt's dog is so white la. Haha.
well.. haha I just thought of loads of commitment huh.
Look at how lovey-dovey is KK and SM. LOL! ok kiki&sm. =D
and ya I thought it wouldnt happen to me. so much commitment.
but well, backpaddle to my past... everyday I would have a date with this browish dog named Lucky. A male dog and pointed ears... it one year younger than me... or put it in dog years it was 7 years older than me then eh no! I was 8, the dog was 7. 7X7, Lucky was 49 years old! Gosh! so I had been playing with a 49yr old. LOL.
I have to emphasize it's so black because when I tried to take picture of it, I can't locate its eyes.
And I am not use to playing the game catch. I kept asking the dog to 开嘴巴 and it didn't listen. Well, turns out that Kiki is english-educated. Fine. I am determined to make it chiiiina piang! haha.
It stood up with 2 arms on my seat. I said shake hand. Apparently, it didn't had the strength to do so hence I took its paws and shaked it. Hahaha.
OOOO and I feel bad la! I took its strawberry and threw it far and guess what... Kiki ran after it and slided! GOSH! and SM laughed! lol I feel so bad la! so kelian can?!
(was reading an email from Ain. damn sad cus it's comparison b/w us, people who spends our daily life as such and not satisfied, and army in war. and pictures. Great. out of so many heartkreaking pictures, one actually made me smile. one with the solider kneeling down to pat a kitten's head)
hahaha right. next where was I? just now my lunch table grace was so much longer than one-liner. Haha!
ok, what else? oh we watched lovewreked and Mr.&Mrs Smith. I didn't stay until I finished watching the smiths since I watched before. I was waiting so long for the sex-partners part but oh well... be home at 8 plus better than 9. Ya.
Gosh the woman, ALEXIS, lols, in lovewreked is such a BIMBO! gosh! It's another story about 2 besties, Taylor and Ryan. Jane Taylor? arh whatever. Yea and Ryan loves Taylor who dumbly devote her love to this un0man singer. And then... Alexis loves the singer too so this 2 women fight for the singer's heart, stupidly.
singer had private party at the sea, Taylor faked as a waitress (oh ryan, taylor, alexis took part time job at St L's island resort)... singer dropped into the sea, taylor went with him... and both were supposedly marrooned on an island. The stupidest thing was that the Taylor had to hunt for food, do things for the singer and she still find that guy marvelous. EW! When she found out that they were actually on the other side of St L island, she didn't tell the singer. Instead, she spent her savings, bought stuffs which could be found in any forest/jungle and told the singer she found them! DUMB! seriously!
Alexis found out and yes she used freach accent to mislead the singer that she was from France. so idiot. haha. and the hilarious thing was... singer on the beach... Alexis appear from the sea with a small fish she 'caught', then Taylor with a slightly bigger one, Alexis with a bigger one and it went on. MY GOSH!
but in the end Ryan&Taylor got together... and Taylor took a revenge on the singer (who told the press he saw a waitress dropped off into the sea etc) by spilling the beans that Alexis was the waitress and singer decided to marry Alexis!
Haha and at the concert, the singer and Alexis was on stage together and Alexis kept dancing bimbotically around him and he kept rolling his eyes etc. stupid. hahaha
oh ya sorry about being emo etc. forget it ok! cus I am well and fine now!
Praise the Lord!
take take take it all!
haha. He is really very gracious.
I had fun with SFC people... ok well seniors keep talking and yea I may be at one side but it's different.I enjoyed their presence. kinda encourage me to move on. Yea. haha.
AND they are funny people! WOOTS! LOL!
and haha randomly I go tell Rach that what I want to be back to my normal self... as tho I was abnormal. LOL but haha...
I AM FINE ALRIGHT. previous posts kinda common la. you will get use to it de la. those time is called 过度期. It a period of time which everyone will experience where they are really down and can't think positively, after which they will be fine again. Yupp.
I read it somewhere I guess. A chinese book obviously.
Anyway oh ya, haha, I drank milk at SM's house again. There was once the carton, I finished it! haha! =X
oh haha, I really love that song la! dude! I am 101% certain that current will understand. Haha. cus it's from the show magicians of love.
Next time I go to SM's house I will bring along a chinese-english dictionary so that when I will flip to the page which says 开嘴巴 which will be translated to open your mouth, Kiki will open.
=D
Haha, I don't like Kiki. Hhahaha. but its paws feel good you know... really I kept touching it so soft! hmm... Well fine I like the idea of it. haha fine.
Haha my favourite animal is not pig! Hahaha I like real pigs yea but no it isn't my favourite animal. not bear too.. Haha but I like fake bears. LOL. dogs yea one more, the jiu ai. it is a keychain at YQ's pecil case! hahaha.
I wonder how is Evelyn. She wants me to memorise verses and I did! It's good to do so I realise.
Jeremiah25:10 isit?
Let us not stop meeting-like most have make a habit- but encourage one another to do so, more as you know the day is coming.
I AM SURE, I have substituted my words. LOL. dann have to memorise again. hahahah.
and
I have love you with ...love and drawn you with loving kindness.
Gosh that goes to show how bad a Christian I may be. but may God be graceful, be patient with me Lord I will give my all once more.
but I guess it's because, we are use to having control over our own lifes.
Oh ya, one of the last few days I wrote this...
sometimes you may tried very hard to be special to somebody who is to you,
sometimes you may fight bery hard to be loved by someone whom you love,
but somethings just don't go your way.
And I quote to Ee before if the winds don't go your way, adjust your sails.
And now I realise, things shouldn't go my way, it should go the way Lord wants it to be. Amen!
=) happy child now. Pardon me dearest people.
kk wrong ans but yes, mayee that was right. I realise the book wasn't in place so I adjusted it however the ans is... in the first picture, if you notice a book marley and me. It was without cover, in the second picture, I decided to put the cover back after 10 months! haha.
marley is the name of the dog. sad story of an insane dog. Yupp.
shucks keep extending my post. when WS came, she was so nosiy playing with Kiki la!
yea. had fun!
oh and haha I forgot about the ice-cream man!!! XUE GAO! Hahaha!
I missed ice-cream uncle...
and the ice-cream tho it's like $1. haha...
and WS brought food for us right... haha I know what food she brought and she doesn't! haha and oh well.
THAT SM & WS... while I was eating, then Kiki was looking at me then they told Kiki that it was useless to look at me don't have to do that.. because Hui Ling will never share food de.
*^#(
LOL! haha. Fun leh once WS ate this thing I ate another then I told Kiki go to WS for food it did you know! and WS said "Thanks ar..! Hui Ling"
"YEA WELCOME!"with a zi mai look.
winks*