I was really shocked when I read those tags again. Her birthday falls on 9 r 8 july? 8 right?! RIGHT?! I am really frightened now cus in her profile she put 9 july and that scares the hell out of me!
God, my heart jumped up to my mouth.
You know what... I actually know her IC and I remembered it. There are times I tried on National Library search engine yea and it's no longer registered.
haha...?
8 july, a week after Justin. I remembered that.
crystal clear.
And Boy boy's birthday is NCC day!
crystal clear.
haha, LYNN so actually you know 2 crystals... of totally different character
and I know 3 crystals. haha.
lost it. I usually put my endline as that and I am going to do it again. Actually I don't remember the exact scene but I remember I was real close up and put all focus on what she was trying to say and decipher her handsigns...
Haha... HAHA.
I like this line...
'Time passes, there is no way we can hold it back. Why then do thoughts linger long after everything is gone?' -
RyokanI am going to be very chhiiiina
不记得那时有多疼
只记得那时眼泪常流
不记得当时的画面
只记得当时想把你的样子烙印在我心里
很失落,很后悔
人们常把这句话挂在嘴边
不肯低头的我不以为然
但是
人,在分离时才懂得珍惜
但一切都太迟了
真可笑
有些事一定会发生但人不会去想那么多
一旦发生了会想个不停
莫名其妙!
我可是想到一点也不累,
只是。。。
and I was once hate it because I knew she didn want ppl to know anything but ya, here I am talking about everything. Haha! haha...
I am sorry for being such a unloyal friend.
__: a l w a y s o n m y m I n d :__