I went to Lynn’s house to study. Jia Qi has a sad tuition! She looked so crush walking behind her tuition teacher and she asked me to frequent her house to help her in math. -.- For someone so tom-boyish, I never know what kind of guys she like. No guys can attract her it seems until, today I found out that she pronounced Kim Bum as her boyfriend. Haha! Gosh! Oh ya! I almost forgot what Lynn has asked me to do online. Ok done.
Marriage is a scary topic. Haha. I can imagine Lynn with her guy but cannot imagine her being a mum! I will pity her child. Haha! Sok fits in a mum role pretty well, she does house chores well. =)
Yesterday went to school taking 966 at 6.35 and I could find seat! Yay. Inspiring thing happened at Seng Kang SS, great revival. Abraham shared about 4D affecting 3D = visual/thinking affects physical world. It surprises me unsurprisingly. I’ve known that like long time ago but never really understand or absorb that fact. Great, he managed to change my way of thinking now. I can’t deny I have been daydreaming for such a long period of time and that affects me terribly. When I do questions, I am always preoccupied with something…
Oh well. There is a verse about if God care about birds surely He won’t forget us… something like that right. I didn’t really think about it until recently… Stupidly… I was just wondering how molecules in conditioner works for your hair… blah blah. Haha. Then come to think of it, if God goes to the extent of looking into atoms and molecules and numbers of strands of hair or eyebrow you have, surely problems you have He will not ignore! So cool yet frightening to know that someone knows so much. Lol.
Oh oh!!! I went to watch SM and SALVO drum compete in this pretty cool drum comp at Vivocity. I finally get to watch her FULL performance! Did you always repeat that song when you are with me because some parts sound familiar...
Yay. SALVO is a group of robust youths, having fervent for chinese drums? Yupp. I was so worried that they will break the drums man!
and I skipped breakfast and lunch...
RACHEL CHAN!!!
I asked Jie to go closer to the sea with me. Jie said " You cannot drop inside." It was hilarious because both of us know we can't swim. Rachel, we talked about you again. If we drop into the waters, the person cannot call 995, s/he must call you and ask you to decide who to save first. LOL.
Yea, by the time you get there we would have drown.
Labels: He talks to me, SFC, went out