<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Sok came over to my house to study. I love seeing her unable to speak fluent Hokkien. LOL. No worries Sok, you will learn enough by coming over enough. Haha. I strongly believe Sok can go mad when it comes to studying. She tried to ask my stuff toy dog, the one and only, to eat my small red pillow? The dog obviously don't want to and can't. Sok was so upset that it rejected her. ... Oh and I am happy to see the cow again! ...

I have been slacking in doing something which makes me feel really guilty. I push the blame to the house I am living in of course. Why will I blame myself? Undeniably, I know I am at fault. Urgg. If only I am bold enough to face the problems I calculated. Sometimes I don't really trust God huh. Isn't that sad? He puts all His heart and love to craft me and make me, but I refuse to go to Him when I have an broken arm for Him to fix it. Then I left my arm dangling, like a handicapped worker, useless. URG.

Let's have a random talk today. I love my parents. Absolutely. Despite the fact that they commit all the worst things I can ever think of, I still love them. The first sweet my dad offered me becomes my favourite sweet. The first place he brought me to when my mum went to Thailand alone, is the place I will love to seek peace at when I step into the working world. My mum loves cycling, so do I. They have so much impact on me, it's tough to not to love them or shut my eyes say "that's it, you are not my mum." Ha. But you know what... everyday they bicker and quarrel... I feel like just asking them to shut up, right in the face. urgg. Nevertheless, I will just see see look look, and just listen to songs on my ipod. You think I will pray? Probably. Then at night sobbing and thinking of stupid things to make myself laugh. Stupid things like oh well.. forget it. What a challenge can one life be.

Just now Sok touch anything that she can have her hands on... LOL. There was a book where I wrote EMO things during the period nearing to my O's. Guess I will start filling in for A's. What a trend. A boring and pitiful trend, not understanding how to savour the joy of life. To think some people always say having a baby is a gift, a great gift of life. Perhaps, I should take video of that and play it on my tv in my future bedroom and watched it every morning. "ARH, a baby!!! The gift of a new life!" WOW~ Enlightenment! ... Oops, I think I am too much. urg. studies...

Perhaps like what Elsa said, wires in my brain had went haywire. For instance, when fear is triggered in me, the fear wire will send signal to laughter wire and I will laugh at ghosts. Hahaha. One good example of that is when I dreamt of my friend, a male, becoming monster who wants to kill me and I was horrified. The reality (in the dream) turns out that my mum came home and she was more horrifying because I know she don't allow this guy to come my house. And my monster/friend become my friend again, scared of my mum too. ... Right.

Night. Off to study with my lovely brain cells. And I know I am a terrible object of concern for Him.

Sometimes words only meant something in that moment. The significance doesn't last forever. Yet, they never fail to leave a tingling feeling in the heart which I refuse to let go. Noob.
I really wonder whether those words which you said in that second are sincere or not. I bet they are, just that, now they doesn't seem like anything...

Labels: ,


Wednesday, June 24, 2009
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
I feel so exposed. ... I dreamt of Sidah and somet...
today, yesterday
silly dreams/encounters?
christians united!
lost in time
sum up
Our God is an awesome God
2days all together
Gloomy
I cherish you

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette