I feel so exposed. ... I dreamt of Sidah and something bad happened in her house. Then lynn, cindy and I pulled her out of the house to go shopping! I felt morose inside though. The last few minutes when I was waking up, cindy was pulling my hands. I woke up with that pressure on my fingers. Gosh. Do I miss you that much? I think I don't know how to be a friend. I can overly care for someone whom I don't know and totally ignores what happen to my friends. I can do that to them, ignorant to their life, on the other hand, I cannot stand it when my friends do not know anything about me. If someone really care, surely that person desires to know you more, ask you what you need in your life and be send a message of concern once in a blue moon. Irony. I don't do any of those as much as I remember. In fact I ignore most several messages. Perhaps I should find some time, quieten my heart... if I can find quiet time at home... then do something nice. You know what... I am good at thinking, coming out with plans but I am not motivated when comes to executing... That's me and it's difficult to swallow that fact that I am like that. urgg. Look in this paragraph and you see so many 'I's. That goes to show how much I love myself and the extent I put myself the centre of all things. If loving someone really motivates you to act for that person, I should have treated myself well! but I treat myself to well with online games and useless thinking. That's it. Think of what is right, noble and positive!!! ...
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."