I love to dream. Sometimes, things that I dreamt about really happened. It was terrifying. After I get used to them and try to make use of that to perdict what happens next, it's very hard. I only managed once. ... Now I had less of those dreams. Less of reality but more of fantansy. I dream of having outings with the 6 sisters 'family', I dream of RX smiling to me, dream of HKK and LYNN fighting (I KNOW IT'S STUPID), dream of WS telling me about her brother.
The most recent dream... I dreamt of having a huge hamster! like ... right... It's really huge, about the size of my fist and it listens to what I say! Haha. SM, I think when we were in KSS I hanged out with you and your hamsters too often le. Haha.
Call me silly but listening to classical song does soften you doesn't it? Sok I read your post and took the picture. Hehs. Oh well... I miss her too and her dog. Haha. I am so tempted to call her house and ask how's the dog but that's like a little impolte? Haha. I thought I'd felt numb. Afterall, a relationship takes 2 hands to clap, lack of one presence doesn't help. Nevertheless, I went to Sly's blog and Kissi Knights' blog and her blog of course which does shows that I do miss her... and love her. Don't I? Beautiful snoopy. Do not let the memories fade away because those are the most beautiful ones I had with you. Anyway, the ice creams you loved are getting more expensive! ... I will see you in another few decades yea? =D On that day I had camp but I was fully aware of the date.
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."